The start of loosing

Sunday, 10:30 PM. 

You were out with Aremi sitting in silence, looking at the front blank.

"You need to understand-" He started.

"No, it's you doesn't get anything Aremi. How many years had it been since you know me? Tell me. I can go wherever the **** I want"

"Seriously? You don't have to act that rude! You can't go there Y/n, there will be many people and you know you get overwhelmed around unknown people."

"That's what I'm saying Aremi, Come with me I don't want to go alone either, it's a couple party after all. Moat of them would come with their lovers and I want you to come with me as well."

"You don't understand, I've already made plans with-"

You got up grabbing your purse you walked away in the dim lighted road towards your house where your mother was probably waiting. 

Aremi just sat there. He sighed and punched the bench on which he was sitting.

"Damn You" He whispered.

You were in the elevator, the door opened when you reached your floor, you took out your keys and walked towards your door. Surprisingly, it was unlocked, you took off your shoes and went inside. 

The house was a mess, all the books were on the ground, the cupboards were open, the telephone was on the ground, the table was flipped. You got worried, your anxiety was taking over you. With your shaking breathe you called out.

"M- Mom" You whispered then, shouted. "MOM"

You ran inside your house searching for your mother, you entered the kitchen and saw her lifeless body on the ground, a bullet which passed through the middle of her skull.

"MOM WAKE UP" You ran and sat next to her, holding her in your arm, shaking her. All your focus was on her and not on your phone which was ringing. 

As you were out of your senses, shaking and crying and yelling for your mother to come back from not very long you felt a person hold your shoulder. In fear you looked back.

He hugged you, patting your back.

"A- Aremi... P- Please... M- Mom.." You burst out in his arms again. All his anger for you for not picking up his phone and leaving like that disappeared seeing your mother and your broken state. He called the ambulance for further reports as he was still busy comforting you, and without your notice the ambulance. Just then after sometime while crying you lost your consciousness due to lack of energy. 

He gently carried you to his car and drove to his house. His parents started questioning what he was doing till three in the morning outside but soon noticed you. His mother gasped.

"What happened to her, Son?" His father asked.

Aremi sighed. "Papa, Can we please talk about it tomorrow? I'm tired."

"Sure son... Sleep well, and call us if you need something, also take care of Y/n-chan Okay?"

You woke up the next morning in Aremi's arms, you looked around and soon flashbacks of last night came making you sob. Aremi woke up.

"Babe..."

"M- My mother aremi did you-"

He shushed you and hugged you.

"She's in a better place, Gekkō"