for the ones who wanted a happy ending

There she stood, in the elegant hotel room looking at yourself in the mirror. She looked beautiful, exquisite, aesthetic.. no words could describe the beauty she possessed. Now, standing in the white, long, dreamy dress.

She walked slowly walked out of her room with no one by her side, a tear in her eye and a gentle-genuine smile decorated her face. Her hair looked luscious, her skin looked soft, her face lively. She was starting a new life, like every other girl does. 

Though it was the happiest day in her life, she lacked a space. The space of a brother, her father or her mother. She didn't wanted to walk down the aisle alone, but.. she had to.

She's marrying the most gorgeous, kind, gentle and loving guy she has ever crossed her path with. The man who hurt her first and then loved her like there was no tomorrow. For him, she's the first priority. He loves her so much that he'd die for her, he'd kill for love, he'd do anything for her, just to see her smile. For others'.. He might be a villain, but for her, he's the only hero. Well, that's the difference between a hero and a villain. A hero would sacrifice their loved ones for the world, while a villain would sacrifice the world for their loved ones. Think about it. A hero can never be a good lover, can he?

He stood there, waiting for the woman he loves for what felt like years now. He loves everything and every inch of her. He loves her scars, her marks, her insecurities. He loves her beauty, her lips and her fingers. He loves her scent, her hair and her eyes. He loves her personality, her heart and her soul. There is nothing he could stop loving about her. 

She looked out and started walking but stopped when a well-built figure stood in front of her.

"Namjoon?" She whispered while smiling. "What are you doing here?"

"I.. I can't let you walk the aisle alone.. Can I?" He said showing his price-less dimpled smile while she shone brighter than Hobi- I mean the sun. (Sorry, author had a brain slip)

"A-are you supposed to?" She asked, unsure yet happy for the fact that she has people who love her aside from her lover.

"Let's have a little chat... The groom not ready yet." He smiled and then held her hand heading her to the balcony.

"Maybe.." He started. "We don't talk much.. But, I love and care for you as a brother, not only because you're my brother's soon to be wife but also because- let's not go into the past." He sighed. "Y/n... I wish for you to be happy and keep him happy. We're finally perfectly fine and stable. Well, thanks to you for always being with us."

"Namjoon.. You don't have to thank me." She smiled.

The melody of piano, violin and guitar started playing as she walked down the aisle with her brother while the groom's eyes turned teary watching the most beautiful girl he had seen being his, walking towards him dressed beautifully in white taking one step at a time holding a beautiful bouquet made of white roses which were her favorite flowers and chrysanthemum which was his favorite flower (Guessed the member??)

His breathe stuck watching his beautiful soon-to-be wife, he wasn't able to believe that the woman walking towards him was going to be his. She was the woman with whom he saw his future. The feeling of the vision of future which he saw in her eyes before turning into reality was euphoric. 

His hands were shaking due to how happy he was, he wasn't able to control his smile, he wasn't able to control his heart-beat beating faster with every step she took. He wants to have a family with her, have a house and make it a home. He wants to hold her forever and he wants to grow old with her. He loves her. He loves all of her.

Maybe, in comparison with the love he has for her, her love wasn't enough to be given to him but he did not care. All he knew was that he loved her, dearly and more than anyone.

"Y/n." He let her name fall from his mouth as a whisper as Namjoon left her hand and she stood right in front of him.

"Hoseok." She whispered while smiling. All her dreams were going to come true, even the ones which seemed impossible.

He was holding the urge to hold her in his arms as he saw her. The priest stood in the middle while reciting what he had to. At last it was time for the vows.

"Do you... Jung Hosoek, take Lee Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He said while smiling and looking deeply into her eyes.

"Do you.. Lee Y/n, take Jung Hoseok as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She said smiling feeling butterflies and a feeling of euphoria as everyone started cheering.

"If anyone has any objection with this holy bond say now or hold your peace forever." The priest continued, but no one was to object, everyone's faces had a beautiful smile decorated and just wishes and blessings for the newly married couple.

And with that

They started a new life, together...

Finally having a happy ending

After a lot of ups and downs

After a lot of storm and rain

After a lot of dark days and happy days

After a lot of smiles and tears

After a lot of obstacles..

They finally have each other for the rest of the life..

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello Beauties~ Hope you liked the story, there are still some things which are not very clear in this chapter. Feel free to comment any questions you have about me or the story and I would make a special Q and A chapter for that

Hope you are doing well *Purple heart*