Ice Cream

You woke up the next day, still feeling tired. You and taehyung talked till 3 in the morning about random stuff. You never expected the person who hated you the most would have a good bond with you after just a few days. You smiled thinking of the sweet times with him. You got out of bed, and got ready for your day. You went down stairs and bumped into taehyung who was busy in his phone, he looked at you and smiled.

"Y/nieee!! " He shouted like an excited kid and hugged you like he never saw you in ages, and of course, you hugged him back.

"Good morning tae! "

"Good morning y/nie! "

He broke the hug and pulled you in the living room, you saw jimin and jungkook watching T.V, they were watching iron man. Jin was not there, you guessed he was in the kitchen, j hope was doing something in his phone and namjoon was reading a book.

"Where's yoongi? "

"Sleeping, he wakes up late"

"Is jin in the kitchen? "

"Yea, the maids won't come for a few days. "

"Oh, I'll go help him"

Taehyung Clinged on your arm and whined like a baby.

"Y/nieee stay with meee"

You gigglee at his cuteness. "I'll help jin for breakfast and then we'll do something together, okay? "

He nodded and let you go. You entered the kitchen.

"Good morning jin! " You smiled.

"Oh, y/n, good morning" Jin said while his back facing you and he was doing something.

"What are you doing? "

"Cutting veggies for salad. "

"Lemme help you"

"The cooking part is almost done, you could set the table. "

"Okay, where are the utensils?"

"Fourth row. "

You nodded and took out the plates and glasses.

"Where is mom? " You asked while setting the table.

"Mom and dad are in their room, they'll be down soon. "

You nodded.

You both set the table and jungkook calling your parents. Everyone started eating.

"Uh.. Kids" Mr. Kim said and now the attention of everyone was on him.

"We're leaving for honeymoon, uh... We needed a break, so we decided to go for  a trip alone. "

Your mother looked at you. "Oh honey, your brothers will take care of you.."

"W-when will you leave? "

"Tomorrow morning. "

Everyone nodded. After eating, y'all kept your plates in the sink and your mom washed the dishes while Mr. Kim cleaned the table.

You and taehyung went to the gaming room and started playing random games.

"Tae?"

"Hm? "

"Let's go out"

"Where? "

"I wanna see around here. "

"Ah, the neighborhood is really boring, the people here are mean"

"There isn't any park around? Or a grocery store? "

"Park? There is a park, and there are grocery stores too- oh and you know there's a nice ice cream parlour near by!"

"Let's go to the ice cream parlour? My treat. "

"Nope, it'll be my treat, the next time you would treat me with panda Express. "

"Deal."

"Should we call the others? "

"I don't think they'll come"

"Mm, let's just ask them once. "

"Okay! "

You headed down and saw jin.

"Hey jin, wanna go for ice cream. "

"No y/n, am busy, ask J hope he isn't busy today. "

"Okay"

Taehyung asked j hope and be agreed to come with you two. You found this a good opportunity to find a conversation with J hope. You three decided to walk.

"So... J hope? "

"Yea?"

"Which is your favourite ice cream flavour? "

"Oh, I like mint chocolate! "

"Mint choco? Mom likes mint choco as well , I don't know how she eats it" You chuckle.

Taehyung joined in. "I know right, it tastes like chocolate chips in tooth paste, jeez. "

"Oh, yea, what about vanilla? It just tastes like blended milk!"

"You can't say anything to strawberry flavour tho, it's THE BEST!" You said.

"Strawberry and vanilla are better. " Taehyung said.

"Can't disagree. "

"Oreo rocks! "

"Yes! " All three of you said in unison.

You three reached the ice cream parlous and took your ice creams, taking them and eating them peacefully as taehyung paid for them. After eating, you went to the park and played like kids there, doing races, playing on the swing, etc.

You laughed and played with them.

Maybe having a new family isn't that bad.

You smiled and looked at tae and Hobi who were playing in the sand like some random four year old.