Realization

Time passed quick. You lived in a shelter for a few weeks until you got a job and then enough money to rent an apartment. You were in New York, and, were working in a cafe which was new in the area. Finally after two months of your other savings and this job you got a flat for rent. It had a room, a small living room and a tiny kitchen where you could barely fit any other machines and utensils. You used to leave for work at early mornings and used to return at late night just to earn some extra money you also did overtime. You wanted to live your life a bit, but it didn't seem like you were.

Everyday, you somehow stopped yourself from dialing Hoseok's number as you knew very well that if you keep contact with anyone of them, you're sure to get caught. All you wondered was how they didn't find you yet. A part of you always lived in fear, knowing damn well that if they fid you, they would make you beg for your death. They have turned into psychopaths, and J Hope is the only normal one who could cure them, but you know for a fact as well that he won't be able to do it alone. He doesn't want to hurt any of his precious brother specially the one who turned into the most psychotic and his dearest , Yoongi.

You, sometimes used to rewind the moments you spent together, You first time bonding with Taehyung was crystal clear in your mind as it just happened yesterday. The gift he gave you was still with you. The marriage ceremony was still clear in your mind, the times you spent with Namjoon in the library, the times Yoongi taught you piano, the walks with Jimin, the study dates with Jungkook, the cooking time with Chef Jin and the small talks with Hoseok.... These were parts of you, and unfortunately, the best part of you.

You never realized that, You were never in love with Aremi, Never. He was a mere crush, an attraction, and perhaps.... a replacement for them, the seven men who were once your family. You just never realized the fact, that, you already were in love with them. Is it possible for a person to fall in love with seven people at a time? No? Then why did you fall in love with seven people at once? Are you not normal? Are you crazy? Or worse... Are you psychotic, like they are?

The time you spent with the seven men was shorter than the time you spent with Aremi, but you still wanted them over him. The love story of yours would never be completed, and if it does, it won't have a  happy ending. After all, this isn't Disney and is the real world.