left to say goodbye

I changed the story line of this part :3

______________________________________

You woke up to the sound of the piano playing. You didnt have any idea who was playing the piano at this late. The only guess was Yoongi, as he was the only person in the house and the rest of the members had gone for some work. The melody he played was rhythmic, melodious... Angelic. You were a fan of music but you never heard the song he was playing. It was some kind of magic which attracted you. Soon you found your self in front in Yoongi's door. You never went to his room and were overall curious to check out but always respected his privacy. He never wanted anyone to entere his room not even his brother. You took a deep breathe and were about to knock on the door when the music stopped and soon the door was opened. There stood Yoongi, looking fresh as ever dressed in his white pajamas with blue strips and some small brown cartoon on it.

"Why are you awake?" He asked you, somewhat coldly.

"I heard the piano-"

His expression changing quick. "Oh, did it disturb you? You were sleeping of course, silly me, I just wanted to play-"

"It was beautiful." He was blabbering and you cut him off.

"What?"

"You did great... Can you teach me?"

A part of him wanted to say yes, to spend time with you, but then, his usual attitude came. "No"

"What? Why?"

"Why should I teach you?"

"Because..." You didn't find a reason why he should teach you, besides he has his own things to handle right. Unconsciously you said. "I want to be like my father"

You were shocked, he was shocked, he piano, cat and plant- okay, sorry lame joke but laugh. Anyways.. You were shocked about what you said, and he was as well. Be looked at you piercing through your skull as you stared at him blankly.

"It 2 am." He said.

"I'm no more sleepy" And you replied happily

"But I am" He looked at you, but yous somehow insisted him to go on the roof top with him.

"Sounds good, I could throw you from there." With that being said, yoongi walked to the stair as you followed behind.

Days and weeks passed, you became closer to Yoongi than anyone else. He didn't talk much, but his eyes did. He wasn't good at hiding emotions, usually anyone would call him as a cold and rude person but the more you got to know him the more you opinion changed, he's just a soft puff ball. He LOVES attention and affection, and, you're willing to give it to him. He acts like he doesn't need it like he just doesn't give a damn about it... Well, it's the total opposite.

You made your way towards your normal place, Yoongi's bedroom. Nope nope you're not entering it. You'll be trying to. For some reason he is very secretive about himself and hates it when someone enters his 'no-no square'.

He opened the door before you even knocked, flashing you a gentle smile.

"Hey there" He ruffled your hair.

"Hey Yoongi, are you going somewhere?" You said looking at him dressed in a black formal suit.

"Yeah.. A business trip actually me, Tae, Hobi and kook... Jimin will be joining us later."

"What about Joon and Jin?"

"Once Hobi will return Jin will join and Namjoon will stay here, if an emergency doesn't come."

"Emergency?"

"Yes.. Ya know business meetings?"

"When- when will you return?"

"I'll return soon" He giggled.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Japan-"

"Why didn't you tell me before!"

"We planned it out suddenly... Y/n?"

"Yea?"

"Take care, okay"

"You too"

He left