Deep in love

"No! You can't!"

"Yes, we are and you're coming with me"

"I am not coming with you!"

"Yes you are, you are my daughter, you do what I say"

Y/n looked at her in Disbelief. Sewon treats her like a toy whom she can control in whichever way possible or in whichever way she likes.

It's been a month since the divorce, and Sewon completely changed. Y/n couldn't even recognise her mother anymore. She, then grabbed her sling bag and went out slamming the door leaving her mother calling for her. She took out her phone when she reached the bus stop and texted the only person she saw online

Me: Hey

Joonie: y/n? Hey wassup?

Me:  Are you free at the moment?

JoonieI sure am

Me:  Could you come pick me up? And then maybe we could hang out?

JoonieYea sure, where?

Me:  I'm near Café Latina, do you know that place?

JoonieI guess, it's far from here it'll take some time, are you fine with it?

Me:  Yea I'll be fine, when will you be here tho?

JoonieThe fastest I could do is 40 minutes.

Me:  aight, see you then! Thank you joon

JoonieAnytime..

She walked further to the café which was ten minutes far and went by the famous name of 'Café Latina' . She knew she had to wait for the boy for a long time, and since she lost the appetite to eat she went towards the kids' park just in front. She sat on one of the benches and looked the little children playing different games in different groups. And a few on their own, sitting and playing alone.

She sighed and then looked around for anything to do, then took out her phone and scrolled through old pictures. While scrolling, she found a picture of a particular someone, someone she didn't know she was missing.

Choi Yeonjun

Choi Yeonjun...

It was their last date, in the beautiful park. She didn't even know it was the last time she'd she him. The young couple were happy, kidding around and holding hands and doing everything a couple would do. All they knew was they were deep in love with each other.

She loved him, she doesn't love him anymore but still she misses him. He was the person she could share everything and anything with. She laughed and smiled with him. She was happy with him and would still be happy with him if he was here, but now, she fell out of love. She exited the galleries.

After one whole hour and a half she received a message.

JoonieHey I'm here, where are you?

Me:  Is that your car? The Grey one?

Joonie: Yea..

Me:  Aight.

___

She walked towards the car she could she just the opposite side and opened the door to the front seat.

"Hey"

"Hey, sorry I'm late, traffic you know." He smiled, but it soon faded when she didn't smile back. She sat in and wore the seat belt.

"What happened?" He started driving to some place.

"Joon..."

"I'm here"

"I- i don't know what's wrong with mom! She's been acting so strange lately I don't even recognise her anymore."

"Did you two fight?"

"Yes, we fought today, in fact there's not one day we don't fight. She gets mad at small things, like if I come home 5 minute late she'll act like I've done a big crime! And now she wants to me to come with her"

"Come with her? Where Y/n?"

"I don't know, she's shifting to another country and- and she thinks that I'm a toy she could play with however she wants. She needs to understand I'm a huma- where are we?"

He stopped the car and opened the car door then signalled for her to step out. She looked around and saw a place from which she could see the city, the sun was setting and it looked beautiful, she forgot all her worries and just got lost in thr beauty. She never ever discovered this place. She smiled and she felt Namjoon's strong arms getting wrapped around her waist, making sure to keep her secured and warm.

"You know... My mom.. She was very beautiful. She was the prettiest woman I ever saw. Her voice was like honey and her eyes held so much love in them. She loved the seven of us equally even though a few of us equally. And let me tell you she was an awful cook yet she loved cooking."

"Your childhood was awesome... Right?"

He sighed looking at thr city. "You see Y/n, life's never perfect we want more than we have. I never appreciated having her in my life until she... Died. I always thought my childhood was awful because I didn't get what I wanted and my mother always used to stop me from doing things. Also, I thought she hated me because... some... reason. Now when i think about her, I realised that she was the reason my childhood wasnt that awful because if she wasn't there out dad would never let us live in a fantasy happy world for even a minute and would throw us into the cold, ruthless, mafia world"

"Why don't you leave mafia? You hate it right?"

"I do hate it but you know you can't just enter and leave mafia whenever you want. You can never fully leave mafia as you'll always be on spotlight, one more thing is that you'll get in trouble if you do. First the identity will get revealed leading you to have a bad reputation and you'll not get a job. Your money will go to the government as they'll assume that it is 'illegal money' , third more mafia groups will try to take revenge, on me and then my whole family and everyone related to me no matter a colleague or friend, they will always be in danger. Fourth the police woul arrest me"

"That's... That's so awful-"

"Look what a cute couple" You both parted hearing a man's voice. Turning to see him smirking.