16

"The hell do you think you're doing?" Jin said calmly, anger visible on his face.

You didn't reply, instead you stared at the window.

"I am asking you something... Can you not hear me?"

"I can hear for sure, but why should I listen to your bullshit?"

He pushed you to the wall harshly, and pinned you. You knew self defense pretty well and were about to kick him when he raised your chin for your gazes to meet. You felt something, something you didn't ever feel. Fear? Was it? No... How could that be? You were scared many times. You were captured in Jin's ocean like eyes. His eyes dark and deep. Mysterious, just like the ocean. He was leaning and you were doing the same as well until you came into senses and kept a hand on his chest to keep some distance. The sudden skin impact made him come into his senses and looking you again in anger. You were just... Confused how he changed his emotions so quick.

"Don't go near Jimin... We'll talk this out, got it?"

You nodded, forgetting you were angry.

"I'll bring Jimin and you will apologise-"

"I won't! Tell me why did you for him?! Why did you force Kai to leave?!"

"What else do you want us to do? Kill him?"

"Jin.. Why?"

"Listen... Dad found out, along with your mom, they were disappointed and didn't wanted to upset you from their side so they offered him a tank of higher studies Y/n, he always dreamt of going to the top business university of the world right?"

You nodded as yes slowly.

"That's why Y/n...we decided for him to have a good future along with you"

You looked down. "Jin... I love him"

"He loves you too... But hey, you have to grow a lil older and wiser. Y/n come on."

__________________

Exams ended. You were in your room when Hoseok entered with a serious face.

"What is it Hobi?"

"Y/n... You're in danger."