Life in Japan

You and your mother were now in a small restaurant near your home, your mother was the one to give the orders as you can't speak Japanese, after a few minutes you saw two big bowls coming your way, the waitress smiled as she kept the bowls on the table and bowed, your mother smiled back at her.

"Ah.. Arigato Tomodachi!"

"Doitashimashite" Saying that, she left.

"What did that mean?" You questioned your mother.

She smiled looking at you as she answered. "Arigato means 'thank you' in Japanese, and Doitashimashite means 'my pleasure'. Don't worry Y/n, I'll help you learn Japanese and when we go to the city you'll be having Japanese classes until you learn the language you won't be able to start school, as the schools usually require the language."

You nodded and then looked down at your tasty bowl full of noodles. Your mouth watered at the sight , you picked up the chopsticks and were about to eat until you were stopped.

"Honey, be careful it's hot.'

________________________________________________

[SIX MONTHS LATER]

You've now started living a normal life, like a normal teen and you're happy for that. But, like every other human you're also a human and aren't satisfied with what you're getting, now, you wanted to go back to the seven boys who are still an important part of your life.

Talking about your life, you're currently in a city. You go to one of the schools near your locality and have learnt the basics of Japanese but are still working on to learn the language like a native speaker. You're good at school like always, and, you also have many friends, specially because you're a foreigner. 

Your mother has a nine to five job, the both of you spend weekends together and it won't be wrong to say that the relationship between you and your mother changed A LOT. Like, you really feel like her daughter and not a burden to her. She's trying to improve herself as a mother, but for her, it gets hard to handle everything. Everyday she wakes you up with her loving gaze and beautiful smile, she always spends time with you when she's free and lets you go out with your friends, she, even sometimes treats you and your friends with meals she makes by herself. 

So... Basically your life in Japan is going amazing

________________________________________________________________________________

Boring chapter, I know... But I'm trying my best

thank you guys, and i purple you

To be continued  :)