He left

"Baby I am dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song"

Click. She turned off the radio.

"Stop."

"What? Why?" He looked at her after stopping the car.

"What just happened?" She covered her face with her hands.

"What?"

"You pushed him! He must-"

"Calm down, I didn't push him off the cliff, there was another cliff below it after about two or three feets, he'll be fine don't worry" He said.

"Are you sure?" She asked, still unsure.

"Yea... " He smiled reassuringly. There was a brief moment of silence and then she said.

"Namjoon... I've been.. I don't want to go with her"

"Go with whom?"

She looked at him. "My mother, I don't want to go with her. I don't know where she's going plus I've been staying in Korea since I was born, plus, the memories-" At this point, Namjoon doubted if you were a rapper.

"Let's confront her" He said holding her hand.

"What? No she won't listen"

"Let's give it a shot Y/n"

Without any more questions, he drove back to her house and rang the door. As they heard the door Y/n unknowingly held Namjoon's hand.

"Here you are Y/n- what are you doing with him? I told you to stay away from him!"

"Mom why?-"

"Listen Ms.Sewon, I don't like you but your daughter. You didn't have a bonding with us but she did. And you being a her mother should be taking care of Y/n-"

Slap

He held his cheek with he sudden impact on it as he looked at Sewon with anger as Y/n gasped.

"Why did you do that?!" Y/n raised her  voice, her mother.

Sewon pulled her daughter inside slamming the door at the boy's face who stood there doing nothing, trying to calm his anger.

"You will listen to what I say! We're leaving in two days." With that the mother went to her room locking it's door.

Y/n, on the other hand immediately went to the front door to see Namjoon and his car gone. She felt a weight on her heart, she expected for him to wait for her, but... He left.

Was he angry? Or was he sad?