Chaos

As soon as you entered Namjoon's bathroom you were pushed down the floor by someone pushing you from the back. You wanted to look back but the person sat on your back, not applied all of his/her weight but enough to hurt you. The person kept a hand on your neck to keep it stable and hands on your back tightly. You were gonna raise your leg but the person trapped it too.

"No escape from me" The man spoke, it was an unfamiliar voice, but the perfume he used.. Was so, so familiar.. Then it hit you, it was the same perfume Jimin used.

"Taehyung!! " You screamed your lungs out.

The man pulled you up with your hands still on your back, your eyes became teary as the pain on your hand was too much, still you blinked it off. He kept one of his hands on your mouth to keep you away from screaming, that's when you saw his face.

'Jimin?'

You thought. You knew that he doesn't like you, but you never knew he would do this-

'What is he even doing?'
You were shocked. You didn't know what was happening.

"Y/N!" Taehyung shouted for you.

"Mmmm!!" You tried making a noise as loud as possible. You couldn't kick 'jimin' as his foot was on yours and one hand holding both your hands. You couldn't use you head either as he had his hand on your mouth. Taehyung finally came in namjoon's room as you heard faint footsteps. 'Jimin' didn't know what to do, he pulled out his gun and pointed towards you holding you by waist and still his foot of yours.

"T-taehyung!"

He came in the bathroom and widened his eyes.

"One step forward and she dies." 'Jimin' said.

Taehyung took a step back, then in a swift move pulled out his gun and shooted 'Jimin's' shoulder, then his stomach, he fell down. You looked at 'Jimin' and gasped, and looked at him in terror and shock. You feet trembling and eyes stuck on him. Taehyung pulled you towards him, as he kicked 'Jimin's' gun away then a few men came and took him somewhere. He carried you to his bedroom as he knew you were shocked and scared. He made you sit on his bed as he sat beside you.

"Hey-"

"You shooted Jimin!" You whispered.

"No- y/n, that wasn't Jimin, Jimin isn't here in Korea.... It was our enemy, who well, used a few techniques to look like Jimin."

You were still shaking, tae bought a wet tissue and wiped the few blood drops on your face which you got when he shooted Jimin's shoulder.

"T-tae.. I-i wann-a talk t-to Jimin.. "

Taehyung sighed and called Jimin's number then kept it on speaker.

"Hey hyung.."

"Ah! Taehyung-ah! Wassup Dude?"
He said in a happy tone.

"I'm good.. Uh.. Y/n wants to talk to you"

"Y/n, why?"

"Just talk to her once."

"Fine."

"Jimin-ah! How are you? Where are you?"

"I'm fine, and am out of Korea for work.. Why do you sound scared.. And.. Worried?"

"What happen jimin?" Someone said from the other side.

"Oh, nothing jin hyung, y/n wanted to talk to me."

"Talk to her later chim, we have work."

"Uh.. Yea bye Jimin"

You ended the call and sighed out in releif as taehyung looked at you with a look like you're... Someone.. Precious.. Like you're someone so pure, like you're someone he always desired for. You looked at him unable to read his expression.

"W-what happened Tae?"

"You're so pure." He blurted out.

"What?"

"No, I mean- I didn't mean it- i just- ah-"

"Who was that?"

"An enemy.."

"Why do you have enemies?"

"Cuz.. We're in business-"

"Y/n- wait- didn't you say J hope was also here?"

You nodded. "Yes"

"Did he have something in his hand? Was he holding something?" He asked seriously.

"Uh.. Y-yea, it was- a dark green file.. I guess..."

He stood up and went somewhere, he came after a few minutes and smiled.

"You're okay? Right?"

"Yea, I'm alright.. "

"You know y/n, in this short while.. I've discovered something about you.."

You look at him confused.

"You bottle up your negative feelings.."

You were speechless, you didn't know if what he was saying was right or no, you were just.. Speechless he noticed it and asked you to go for a small walk nearby, you agreed as you wanted to fresh up your mind.