Until your last breathe

I again woke up in the very familiar room. The very familiar scent and the familiar people. I hated the way they took my freedom from me, but I also hated the way I felt empty when I was without them. Now, ofcourse, I was in love with either everyone or one of them. I didn't feel incomplete with them, rather complete. But I wanted to leave them too.  It's the second time they've kidnapped me, and I know that I won't be able to leave again for a fact. Should I just accept my fate? The fate of staying with them? Or... Should I change my fate which would cause a lot of struggle. What would they do to me? Would they kill me? Hurt me? What would they do?

Instead of taking a big step, I got up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. There was a band-aid on my forehead juts about my left eyebrow. I was wearing the pajamas I used to wear when I was living with them happily. My hair was open and my skin looked paler. The door of my room opened, Jin's reflection was visible on the mirror.

"You're finally awake, huh?" He came as he came beside me, and held my shoulder from the back staring at me from the mirror.

"Why Jin? Why can't I live a happy life?"

"Will you be able to live a happy life without us?"

I was out of words, yet, nodded.

"It's been so many years Y/n. We've never had an eye off you. We've watched you with your ex, we've seen you struggling in New York, and how miserable you were when Sewon died."

"Were you spying?"

"Yes. Wish I could've done more than that. You didn't deserve the freedom you got." He paused. "I would never leave you, until your last breathe."

I closed my eyes, disappointed and unable to gather any energy.

"Come eat. You didn't wake up from days."

I wasn't  shocked from the new information I found, I just knew it was coming up for some reason.

Coming out, I saw everyone seated on the dining table. I was... just standing. No movement. They looked dangerous. More than I've ever seen them. I regret knowing them, I regret agreeing to the marriage on the first place. I hate them, I hate myself, I hate my mother for falling for their father. 

I was forcefully sat, and as I ate everyone just stared at me.

I hate this. Feeling lonely.