The end

Standing alone in a room, you were able to hear your own breathing, that's how quite the environment was. Looking and yourself in the mirror, yet again, you saw yourself dressed in a beautiful dark blue cocktail dress and heels. You hair wasn't styled, looking like a mess. Your mascara was smudged, and lipstick almost faded. You face was rough and with bruises. You looked at yourself and saw how weak you looked. You looked helpless, weak, unstable... Maybe, you were the same. You've lost all your courage, you weren't able to feel anything. Nothing. You felt empty.

You felt trapped and nothing else. You'd do anything to get rid of this eerie feeling. You hated it. Hell, you abhorred it. Your mind was blank, you knew nothing but one thing, to get out of this place. You didn't wanted to breathe the way you are. Miserable.

You heard your mother saying once; "Crying makes it better Honey, You shouldn't keep everything in"

You missed her, very much. You know, there are some moments in life that just seem too perfect to be real but are still real and everyone experiences it, but, not everyone experiences something which is like a nightmare, where you feel like you're drowning but aren't. At a point of life, you wanna die, you feel like dead but you aren't. At this point you didn't understand why people struggle to live when they could take an easier path and die. Now, you didn't understand why you wanted the hero in movies to win and save everyone. Why not die when struggling? Why not die in real when you're dead on the inside?

You stood up, walking towards the door, opening it you walked around the blood stained corridor. The smell of rotting bodies hit your nostrils as tears slowly started streaming out of your eyes, the sun gently hitting your skin and the soft wind from the big opened window brushing your hair, your lips were quivering, your hands were shaking. Walking to the top floor, you went to the terrace as you saw the sun slowly fading into the veil of clouds. 

"Doesn't the city look so beautiful?" You heard his voice, reminding yourself he's not there. Won't it be better if you tried keeping everything together. Even after these years, that one mistake was what shattered it. You ran down into your room and took out the gun. The same gun which you used to kill them. You sobbed.

Hiding behind the cabinet with a gun with your body cold and shaking, you heard footsteps. You came out and closed your eyes shut and the person, a loud gasp came out from his mouth you opened your eyes and saw Jin, with your teary eyes you shot him behind the skull and he dropped there dead. You killed a person, you killed Jin.

One after another, you killed them. For freedom? For revenge? You didn't really know why, all you knew was that you've been going crazy and you killed them then dragged their body to one place, the big living room where you remembered sitting with them, recalling everyday.. You regretted.

One after the other, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung. It sure was tough but you were also insane.

You looked at the sun setting, and today, it was more beautiful. You went inside the mansion, exploring every inch of it with tears, your hand brushed the mirrors, pictures, books.. Everything, and then, you went towards the dead bodies now in the garden between different kinds of flowers with a rotting smell. You bought the gun towards your head, looking around, sobbing and then smiling a gentle smiled you pulled the trigger and shot yourself.