bad day

The next day, you woke up and did your normal morning routine. You were hungry but you didn't wanted to see your mother, just not now. While putting the books in your bag, your stomach grumbled loudly. You sighed and after packing your bag headed towards the kitchen. You first peeked in, to check if your mother is there. No one. You happily made your way towards the fridge but a strong sweet smell caught you. You turned towards the kitchen counter and saw three pancakes with blueberry, without wasting any time you sat on one of the bar stools and started eating your break fast. You took an apple juice out from the fridge and gulped it.

It's gonna be a good day today.

You smiled thinking. Reaching the school you saw something you did not expect, there was no one around.

Is it Sunday? Is it a holiday? Where is everyone?

Suddenly, you heard faint noises of people cheering from the terrace, you ran over there but just saw a crowd. You were not very tall to see through it. You made you way inside the crowd and made way to the front. There you saw, Jungkook, beating a guy, you recognised that guy, he is from your class. You were scared seeing jungkook's face, his eyes were red and veins were popping out as he was breathing heavily, you did not know what to do. You looked at the guy, his face covered in blood, hardly able to be recognised, he was almost unconscious, you saw everyone enjoying the drama. One thing you know for sure was that if no one stops jungkook the poor guy will die. With your shaking legs you made way towards the centre.

"J-jungkook? "

He didn't stop and his punches were now more powerful.

"JUNGKOOK! " You shouted catching everyone's attention including jungkook, he paused for a moment but again started doing his thing.

"JUNGKOOK STOP! RIGHT NOW!" He stopped and got off from the boy's torso, he stood there glaring at you.

'She's gonna die' 'she's dead' 'she made a wrong move' 'who does she think she is? ' you heard people whispering things like this, you gulped immediately regretting what you did but were relieved for the guy. One of the girls from the crown came sobbing and crying. She and some of the people took him to the hospital, you guessed that they were his friends. Jungkook grabbed your wrist harshly and pulled you with him. You didn't dare to say a word as you thought it would make him angrier. He pulled you towards the old classroom, which was usually locked. He shut the door close and pushed you to the ground. You winched as the ground hit your back.

"I-im sorry" You whispered, enough for him to hear it. He crouched to your level and grabbed your hair as your gasped.

"Never come in my business. You get it? This is the first and last warning. " His voice deeper and scarier. You nodded and he left. You didn't realise you were crying until the bell rang. You wiped your tears and sniffed before entering your classroom. You sat on your place and the teacher came in. After everyone greeted her. She called out for you.

"Y/n, you'll be going to section A from today. "

"S-section A? "

The teacher nodded.

"You may take your bag and stuff from the classroom and go to sec A, now. "

You nodded and left.

Just when I thought this was gonna be a good day. Now the devil will always be with me.

You entered the classroom after greeting the teacher and sat down on the only seat left. Beside jungkook in the last row. After the school ended jungkook whispered to you.

"Good day y/n." Saying that he left leaving you dumb founded.

More like a bad day.