Enemies

You were at school, you didn't know why but the boys have been ignoring you since morning. You went to school with them in their car. Fortunately, no one noticed you or everyone would've asked tons of questions. Your class with Mr. Hun started, he told you to submit your homework notes. After everyone did, they sat on their respective seats and started doing their own work. Mr.Hun suddenly called you and you went a bowed a little.

"Where is your homework y/n?"

"I-its there Mr. Hun" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. He threw the notebook at you and told you to show him. You flipped through pages but couldn't find it.

"You will be doing the same homework twice and show me tomorrow, also, you will be helping the librarian arrange the book after school today. "

"I-i swear I did my homework-"

"You'll be helping the librarian for one week after school, is that clear? "

You nodded and sighed inaudibly, while going back to your seat you saw jungkook smirking.

So.. It was him?

At lunch break you were going to the locker for keeping your books when someone pinned you.

"J-jin? What happened?"

"You thought we'll accept you?" He smirked and startes insulting you. He went after Namjoon called him. Everyone was whispering about you.. You did not want any attention, not at all, specially not like this..

'She's a slut with beauty, I'll own her some night too' you heard a boy talking. You went to the roof top and started crying. After some minutes you calmed down and went to the canteen and took a tray of food. As much as you didn't wanted to face jin, you had to, as you can't disobey them or they'll cause you more struggle. You were about to sit down when jungkook pushed you and you fell on the floor with food all over you, you gasped, everyone was enjoying the drama. You saw taehyung smirking which caused you to tear up, it hasn't been very long but you trusted taehyung. You wanted him to protect you still but he just enjoyed to see you suffer. You went to the bathroom trying not the cry and locked the main bathroom door. You washed your hair and took out your school coat as it was dirty, your skirt still had a few stains but you washed it. The bell rang and you went to your class.

After school ended you went to the library where you saw a man, in his early thirties waiting for you, the librarian, Mr.Suk, he looked at you and smiled and you smiled back despite of the bad day you were having. He told you where to keep the books. Mr.Suk, was a handsome man, and girls came to the library because of him, you heard that he also dated a few girls of the university. You started keeping the books. Mr.Suk suddenly came behind you and smiled, you flinched by the closeness between the two of you, he trapped you in between his arms.

"M-mr.suk, please move.. "

He leaned in more and whispered in your ear.

"We're alone baby" He bit your earlobe, you tried pushing him but he held your waist tight. He licked your earlobe down to your neck leaving hickeys as you were still crying. Someone entered the library and Mr.Suk pulled away from you.

"We'll continue tomorrow Baby.. "

You left the library and went home after walking for an hour. You hated it, you hated the feeling of been taken pleasure of, you hated everything right now. You didn't want any hate, you just wanted peace.

You made new enemies, for what reason.. You don't know.. Your step brothers... Your one friend, Taehyung..

You entered the house looking like a mess as you were greeted by namjoon smirking.

"Enjoyed the day?"

You didn't look at him.

He forcefully made you look at him,by holding your face but his expression changed after he saw your eyes, red and puffy, he furrowed his eyebrows, he left your face as you ran to your room immediately entering the shower and crying your heart out. You felt dirty, you felt like a slut, you rubbed the parts with the touch of Mr.Suk, you hated it. After an hour, you got out from the shower and were staring blankly at that one contact..

'Mom'

The person you needed the most right now, you just needed her hug and her warmth, and her honey like voice saying everything is okay. But at last, you did not. You decided to keep it to yourself, as it was your habit from the beginning. A tear rolled down as you remembered your dad, the beautiful memories you made with him.

'I wish you were here dad..' You whispered and drifted to sleep