party

The next day, at evening the boys came in and you can't help but feel happy for no reason, you didn't know why but you felt good knowing that they have returned. All of them were so tired that they didn't even eat and straight away went to sleep. The next day, everyone went to school, you didn't dare to enter the library, as you were still.. Very scared of the librarian.

Walking down the corridor Huining Kai called you as you stopped and smiled at him.

"Y/n, hi, didn't see you in a while, where have you been?"

"Was just busy at home kai."

"Oh, uh.. I was wondering if you'd go to Christine's party with me.."

".. Who is she?"

"Oh, you don't know her? She's a new student, she joined last month and.. Uh, is pretty popular, she wants to know everyone in the senior year so she threw a party, didn't you get an invitation?"

"Uh.. No."

"That's alright, I think it was because you were absent.. Never mind, just join me, we will have fun."

"Uh.. Okay-"

"No she won't."

Jungkook said appearing from nowhere.

"And who are you to say this?" Kai asked, completely pissed by the tone jungkook used and the way he just jumped into the conversation, you can't lie, you did like Kai a bit, and the fact that he was inviting you with him made you happier than ever.

"I am-"

"Kai, I will come."

"But-" Jungkook interrupted.

"Cool then y/n, I'll pick you up at 6?"

You nodded while smiling.

"Just text me your address, I'll be there."

"Okay!!" You smiled and Kai smiled back and walked away. You turned around and looked at jungkook who was giving you a death stare.

"I-"

"You are not going!"

"Yes! I am going!"

You walked past him to the cafeteria and started eating lunch alone like you did before.

After school you went home and entered your room taking a quick shower. You did a bit of make up making sure it wasn't too heavy, and wore a beautiful black dress. You then let your hair down and looked into the mirror. It's been a while since you looked this good. You smiled.

You the texted Kai your address, as he replies that he'll pick you up in 20. You went down and wore some black heels, you were about to leave when Taehyung came.

"Oh, hey y/n, going somewhere?"

"Yea!" You saw Tae dressed up as well.

"Where?" He asked while wearing his shoes.

"Christine's party."

"Oh wow, you got an invitation as well? Me, jungkook and Jimin are going there too." He smiled.

"Oh, cool. "

"Want me to drop you there?"

"Nah, Kai will be picking me up."

"Okay- oh- wait-" He went somewhere and came back with a necklace, it has a golden chain and a beautiful black stone hanging and small while stones around the black one. "Here, this is for you, it'll suit your dress."

You nodded and smiled while wearing it, tae helped you as you were kinda struggling.The maknae line left as you were waiting outside thinking about how good Tae is, that he isn't over protective or controlling unlike jungkook. You soon saw a car coming and a handsome, dressed up Kai coming out of his car smiling while staring at you.

"So this is where you live?"

You nodded smiling.

He looked at you. "You're looking really pretty.."

"Thanks.. You're looking good like always.."

He chuckled. "Let's get in- wait- why is Min Yoongi here?"

You gulped and looked at the direction he was looking, it was yoongi's balcony and he was drinking coffee.

"W-we live together- oh, let's go we're getting late."

"Okay!"

You entered his car as he started driving, you were talking and laughing together. Reaching Christine's house, you were shocked. It was big enough for a ball. You and Kai entered together as Christine approached the two of you.

"Oh- hi kai, and.. Uh.. "

"Y/n" You smiled.

"Y/n!"