Before our time

Whenever my mom was in high school

Hi Pattie how are you? I'm great Stacey how are you? I'm good. Wow Freshmen year of high school. you've got that right I just wish I could stay for it all. What do you mean Pattie? Stacey I'm moving to Canada. But Pattie what about our dream about being friends forever hoping one day our children will become friends and get married? I'm sorry Stacey I guess that will always be just a dream now. It's ok when do you leave? At the end of this year. So soon? Hey it's only the beginning of our high school year we still have each other for now. Yes but time will go by so fast you know that Pattie. I know well school starts tomorrow lets go home and get a good night sleep. Alright see you at school.

1 year later....
Oh Pattie why did the end of the year have to go by so fast? I'm gonna miss you. I'll miss you too Stacey goodbye! They hugged and for many years they didn't see each other again. Until we too moved to Canada when we were 8 years old. Farrah? Yes mom I want to introduce you to some people that live here 1 of my very best friends who I haven't seen since high school she has a son your age and a daughter age 5 she's a single mother just like me and when we were in high school we dreamt you and her son would become best friends and get married someday. Ok I'll be happy to meet them then mom. That's good because as it turns out our new house is next to theirs. They came over shortly to help us move in....

Earlier that same morning....
Justin?! Jazmyn?! Yes mom?! We are having new neighbors today she is a friend of mine who is also a single mother her daughter is your age Justin ever since her mother and I were in high school we always dreamt the 2 of you would be best friends and someday when you're old enough get married. Cool I want to meet her. Me too. Good they'll be here any minuet now go get dressed and be ready to leave the door so we can help them move in. Yes mom.

When we finally get there our houses look huge and I'm finally happy to be on ground again. Oh finally I was getting so sick from that car ride. Sorry Farrah. Stacey?! Pattie asks running to her hugging her catching up on all the years before after they moved away. So Justin says coming up to me with Jazmyn in tow behind.... You're the daughter of my mom's best friend? Yes? I've heard a lot about you. So have I.... And who is this cutie? I'm Justin, Justin says smirking reaching out his hand to shake mine. I laugh hugging him, I think we'll get along great and if we're met to be married I don't see why not. I was talking about your sister though. Oh yeah this is Jazmyn my mom says we're the same age what is your name if I am set up to marry you some day I might as well know your name? I'm Farrah it's nice to meet you both. Good I think we're all going to be the best of friends. Silly boy I don't think WE have a choice we're neighbors and have an arranged marriage. It's a good thing we'll already be good friends. Yeah that is good lets go play.

In a matter of Mins. We had all became the best of friends and our moms had caught up on what they needed to catch up on tomorrow I would be going to school with the Bieber's. Oh boy school! Note sarcasm! That very night I had dreamt about my new friends and our future lives together just to be woken in the morning to go to school. Right now we were all friends but it wasn't gonna stay that way for very long in the next year Justin would get an audition for some little kid show and would soon end up being the 17 year old boy everyone will grow to love in time I would have not had many friends growing up Justin was almost never around and his family was always with him he had met the gang at this point years later and we would forget about ever meeting each other every now and then I would dream of being friends with Justin and falling in love with him he was my best friend and forgotten about and I was already on the right track we wouldn't see each other until we were 17 which at 8 was a long way away they would seem like just as they were.... Dreams. Dreams that were meant to be a reality.