I will end you

At the hideout.....

Wake up! Nothing. HEY YOU BITCH I SAID WAKE UP! Anakin screamed at me, slapping me awake. I awoke, tied to a chair, gagged. Now that you're awake, let's send a sign to your little boyfriend shall we? I'm sure he's DYING to see you. I wanted to yell and scream no, but of course I couldn't cause I couldn't say anything at all.

Now, now, my dear save that energy for later, trust me you'll need it. He ungagged me so that I could speak, but I tried to bite him. No bad girl. He slapped my face, again, I turned my head, tears coming from my eyes, as I tried to bite him again.

You hurt me, you will get hurt too! You're in my world now, not your world, I hope that Justin will be able to save you of course for your sake, if he can't that's fine by me, it will be like old times, just you and me, and no Biebers, ever again, to ruin my plans!

You will never be my boyfriend again, you used to be so kind and caring, what happened to you?! Power happened to me, let me tell you something, your parents, and my parents, aren't as they seem, and neither are we. You're crazy, what are you talking about Anakin?!

Wouldn't like to know my dear?! Yes actually I would. Too bad! Now, let's contact that Justin kid, I'm sure by now, he's found my letter, he know's to come alone. So we did. He took my phone, called Justin, Justin answered it, hoping I was ok.

Anakin stood behind me with a knife, I *Gasped* at the sight of it. Come on deary call out for our hero! JUSTIN?! HELP ME! I cried, scared. I'm coming for you Farrah, Anakin if you dare as much lay a hand on her I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you already for kidnapping her in the first place, you've already hurt her, from the way you signed your name, and you're not gonna hurt her again.

I'm sorry my little friend, but that is not something that I can promise you. He's already hurt me Justin, come quickly, please?! I cried. I'm on my way, I promise. Tic toc Justin, you have I'd say a little under 2 hrs, to come and find her, ALIVE!

NO! Justin! AHHHHHH! I screamed when the phone went off. As for you my love, he slapped me a good couple times, and left to prepare for our guest. When he finally got there, Anakin came back to guard me. Good thing he couldn't actually kill me.

Justin came looking for me. Farrah where are you?! JUSTIN?! HELP! I'm coming! Stay where you are, oh right duh! He found me. LET HER GO ANAKIN! I would love to all except, I really WOULDN'T! Justin tried to to shoot at him with the gun he had brought, walking up closer to him.

Nuh uh, uh. Take one step closer and I'll kill her. JUSTIN?! Isn't that your plan anyway?! Why yes, in fact it is my plan. Although I figured like any good abusive ex boyfriend, you might had wanted to say your goodbyes. When Justin nodded at me I knew it was a sign to duck, what I didn't know was that Anakin knew that Justin had a plan, and so.....

Head nod, getting ready, to duck and cover. Yes, he said head hung low, goodbye, ANAKIN! Now Farrah! He said starting to shoot at Anakin. I used my body weight to move my chair, up enough that the bullet would hit the ropes binding me to the chair, and I got free, running to Justin. When this happened.

AHHHH! I screamed falling to the ground, in pain. Ooh, bad move, little girl. Justin I underestimated you, you're quite the sly dog. But I am slier. He had thrown a knife into my back, trying to kill me. He walked up to me, pulling the knife out of my back, I wasn't dead, Anakin knew something we didn't.

I couldn't die. For whatever reason, I couldn't die, but I was dripping of blood. He pulled the knife out of me, whipping the blood off. Farrah?! Anakin you will pay for this. He shot at Anakin, he went down still evil smiling. She'll be ok, for she can never actually die.

What are you talking about?! I'm dying I could've told you, but now, my time is up. (NOT!) Anakin can't really die yet either, he was faking it to throw us off, we'd see him again, just not for many years. I need to get her out of here, he pulled out his phone, called 911, they found us and took me to the hospital, they took "care" of Anakin too.

She will be ok. You need to all go home. Your parents should all be here soon enough. Thank you so much Drs. Your very welcome.