Last battle for now

It then came the day we would be defeating Anakin once and for all. He somehow had gotten out of prison and now with all the training we had all been through we were gonna finally end him.

Ok it's now or never! This is the day we've all trained for. Are we ready? YES! Are we gonna win? YES! And why? BECAUSE THAT TEAM THAT PLAYS TOGETHER WINS TOGETHER! Yay! We all showed up at the battle field. Banter was tossed back and forth, until we finally battled each other. I of course got hurt a lot.

Don't ask how I don't even know. So Justin got to do the honors, and this chapter is gonna be really short, sorry. He picked up a gun, and finished him off, the bullet, we thought got him worse than it did, he fell to the ground and was supposed to be dead, but he was just very, very hurt. We'd see him again, just not anytime soon.

When we thought we had won, we walked away not realizing we would ever have to deal with Anakin ever again. In the mean time we all celebrated, years past and every once a year we celebrated the death of our worst enemy. Justin soon purposed and now we are finally getting married, now we are planning our wedding, but soon we would find out that our happiness would be taken away from us, and this wasn't the last time we'd see Anakin, but by the time we did it would be many years by now, and he too found eventually find love.

Love that would full fill "The Prophecy" until then this is the end of this story.

This is the last chapter but when I update again I'll have a link for the squeal. Until then well I told you it was really short so chow Bella's mwha!

I'm not done with you! You haven't seen the last of me I'll be back, you hear me I'll be back!