Take him away

After we had, had some training, we were all sent to court, the day of Anakin's trial, it was the first time I'd ever seen his parents. Believe it or not his parents were actually still very nice, even if they were our enemies. Excuse me for sec. I told my "family." I went over to them, Anakin's parents.

They saw me come over, and gave me a great big hug. Their eyes were filled with tears. Farrah, oh sweet, sweet Farrah. We are so sorry Anakin has been so horrible to you. It's ok. No sweetheart it isn't. If we had known, if anyone had known we could've put a stop to this so much earlier in the relationship.

Oh, no this is all my fault! What?! Oh no darling, no it''s not. No it is if I had only stood up for myself, despite what horrible things could've happened to me. What horrible things? Anakin said if I told anyone, he was gonna "kill" me. Which at this point, he could've just put me out of my misery, but I guess, according to him, and my mom, and Justin's mom that we're not as exactly what we think we are.

Oh no! *Ug* I can't believe he said that! It's ok my mom came clean, after I was in the hospital. Farrah, sweetie, here's what you need to understand, you know that curse your mom was telling you about, it was supposed to our first born, and you know how sweet he started off. Yes he was, he used to be the best boyfriend ever, I guess that means that curse took affect.

BTW how's your mom, and Justin's doing? Their fine. You know what that means? You're kids, and Anakin's will probably be the couple to end the curse, and the fude. I finally got done talking with them to see my friends that stated this whole thing. Farrah, Farrah, Farrah! OMG we're so, so, so sorry, if only we never shipped you guys together, none of this would've ever happened.

No you guys, it was good while it lasted, he was so, so nice when the relationship started. Yeah we know, and then the curse, and.... How do you guys know about that? We all aren't what we seem to be either, that's why we all get along so well.

When we were all done there, I finally made it back to the people i came here with. The judge came into the room, Anakin was in cuffs, he was supper pissed, I knew, even though he had a joker smile on his face. We all testified against him, when court was over, he would be sent to prison for a few years. For now we wouldn't have to worry about him.

When everything was all done for the day, Justin and I, and all our family could be left in peace. At least for a little while.