One secret down plenty more to go

I had been at school it had just ended I went to Tech, now in real life the 1st show I ever had lines in was the "Bully Plays" but we're gonna pretend I was really always part of the show like in them in stuff like I'd like. Farrah we need you, oh Hi Ju-Jason are you here to help? Yep. Farrah said she was here for Tech. Oh yep that's what she's here for. Yep but only today it's too bad to she's a great help and a very hard worker. Yes she is she's the hardest worker we have at our school she does so much to help out. Um hey Farrah you want to grab an extra script and do the show with us for now I think they got it here? Oh um yep sounds great. Good come with me right this this way if you will.

A few hours later and we were heading home. So what was that all about? What are you talking about? You seemed like you really knew what you were doing up there. Oh, right. You know usually when you're part of the tech crew you don't get asked to read for people. Who said I was on tech crew? (ok so in this show I have a small part and mostly work for tech) So you are on tech crew! Wait what no! Yes you are! No I'm not. Then what's this? A calendar for the tech crew dates and times that certain people have to be here? Yes and why would you need that if you weren't part of tech crew? Just in case I need to be here to help more? Fine where do you keep going everyday so that I can't take you home when we normally get home? Ok alright I'm on Tech crew. Now shut up!

Ha I win. Yeah, yeah now Justin lower your voice! Why? Because people aren't supposed to know it's you remember? Oops. Oi Vay. It's a good thing it's only us out here talking can we just go home now? Yes. And I'm on a role you gave in to giving me one of your secrets. Just let it go Justin you won't find out anymore of my secrets. Anymore? You have more? *Face palm* me and my big mouth. No no more secrets that was it. Very funny I always get what I want. You try to get my secrets out of me I'll tell the whole school our secret. Who you really are and how we're someday supposed to get married. No no ok ok I won't bug you. Good I'm glade we're finally on the same page. You forget I'm not popular but I have power and with my power you're in my world it's called reality welcome to it this is KS small town state of the 50 of us where being lucky and getting having good things happen to us is slim we aren't in Canada right now or L.A. and here you are one of us if you don't like it too bad. People have secrets secrets they don't want untrustworthy people like you to know about so you're not going to know about them. Now let's go home.