The boyfriend

Not again! Stupid mean selfish boys they only want you for lust! I'd break up with him, but I'm too afraid. Mostly of getting hurt. He says he loves me, but he abuses me. I have another black eye and more scars and bruises. Need I remind everyone that only Jazmyn and I know about. Jazmyn told me she thinks Justin saw the special cream. I can't let him find out.

Farrah always looks look she's hiding something I thought I learned about all her secrets, but I think there's more. Are those butterflies? No I don't mean real one's I mean like the one's people use to keep from cutting herself, and does her left eye look dark to anyone? IDK why I'm asking all of you you're just readers.... Unless of course you all something I don't. Well you might not like I could ask you all anyways this is a story on the computer.

Farrah are you ok? Yes? Why? Why do you have butterflies all over your skin? Oh you mean these? Yep. You don't cut yourself do you? No way I hate pain! These are Temp tattoos. Are you sure? Yes I did them myself. Your eye looks dark. Hm? He said dragging his fingers against my eye. This is powder or a cream why is you eye black? It's not what you think!

It's for the show I'm letting the monster make up people practice on me for the show. I don't believe you. Fine don't, but my boyfriend's coming over for dinner. Your boyfriend? Yes. Fine I can't wait to beat him (Sad ooohhhing sound they make on T.V.) I mean meet him.

Later that night was very awkward Justin on my one side and Anakin on my other side. Justin was making Anakin very uncomfortable during dinner asking him strange BF questions. Jason that's enough! I said standing up from the table come with me I need to talk to you. What is your problem?! He is my problem. Why? You don't even know him?! He's been nothing but nice to me Justin he's a good kid. No he's not you're lying to me about the black eye. No I'm not what do you think he does abuses me?!

I wasn't gonna say that, but yes. Why would you say that?! You have butterflies on your skin. So?! Those are usually for those who cut themselves, and I'd hope you'd never do that because you said you hate pain. Just don't get yourself hurt. I don't need you to look out for me I can handle myself. I'm ok Justin really. Nothing bad has happened to me Anakin' nice to me he'd never hurt me.

Come on let's go back to the table. Jade may I speak with you? NOW! She got up from the table. Is everything alright? He's getting to close. What was that about? Justin he's too smart he's figuring stuff out. Oh no this is gonna cause lots of problems. What do I do? Beats me sorry kiddo.

Anakin I must speak with you right this moment. Listen I know you told me not to try and stick up for myself or you'd hurt me, but you're getting sloppy no one knows our little secret except us, because you made me promise and you keep telling me you love me even though you keep abusing me to almost death. Ok now you're being over dramatic. No I'm not. Jason and Jade are on to us both Jason already doesn't trust you. And he shouldn't I know you've been trying to break up with me because I'm hurting you, but remember the more you try the more you'll get hurt.

I know so let's not make a scene, agreed the only reason we haven't been caught yet is because you've been keeping your mouth shut and it's gonna stay that way. Little did I know Justin had been listing the whole time and wasn't gonna tell me about it until it was too late. I thought I saw a body get closer and he asked me to kiss him I had said no and he tried to hurt me I thought I saw Jazz and pulled him in to kiss him.

That's better. Please don't hurt me?! Too late hun no one says no to me and get's away with it! Then he squeezed the back of my neck and made me faint. Help! Someone help me. Anakin what happened?! IDK we were talking and she passed out I'm so sorry! (lies) How did this happen? IDK maybe she's sick. (whispering) yeah of you! I'm sorry?! Nothing I'm sure she'll be fine we'll take good care of her goodnight Anakin. Goodnight tell her I love her. Ok goodbye.

I was now in Justin's arms. Jazz telling my mom everything she knew about Anakin. Justin carried me up to my room and put me in my bed and let me sleep. He was right all along, but he wouldn't get anything out of me. It would be too late by then when we would discus tonight again leading to prom night and a big fight. Duh, duh, duh,