9 years later and now we finally meet again

So it's 9 years later and it's my Jr. year of high school our next store neighbors have just moved again and my mom says there won't be anyone moving in to it anytime soon. It makes me really sad that the people next to us keep moving. It's been 9 years and the thought of this arranged marriage and being friends with the Biebers seems like it was only just a dream and now he is nothing more than just a celebrity crush. It's Monday once again and the start of a new week. I get out of bed doing my usual everyday thing. When I come down for breakfast I get told news from my mom news I wasn't expecting to hear. Farrah? Hm? I ask eating my cereal. Do you remember Justin and his family? I nod and say sure mom they're on T.V. all the time. No Farrah I mean before they were all famous? Huh? Don't you remember 9 years ago before they left Canada and before we moved back to Kansas? Vaguely why? Well They'er moving to Kansas and are going to go to your school. What I ask choking on my chocolate milk?! When? IDK sweetie sometime soon don't forget about tech. It's more towards the beginning of the school year and I have barley just turned 17. As had Justin as well I had tech right after this and no one could know I was apart of it. When I say no one I meant Justin and his family. It was an average Monday, but little did I know that was all about to change. I got home after school that day and when I got home from school in the next few hours my life was gonna change forever. That night before I got an email from the school saying they wanted me to show around 2 new students and that I had to be there at 7:45am.

Email: Dear Farrah,
We have 2 new students coming tomorrow morning and we have picked you to show them around we are under the understanding that your mother is friends with these very people, we want you to show them around and take them to their classes tomorrow morning. Please and Thank You.

Sincerely, the office staff @ OEHS

Ok this was just great I had no time for this oh well it was gonna be the next morning it was late too night to worry about things for tomorrow. Oh well. Wait a second.... My mom knows these people?! Oh who cares no use worrying about it now.

The following morning..... Good morning. Well good morning to you too. Yeah I guess so I mean I do have to go early to school and welcome new kids. The email I got said something about you knowing these people. Hm? My mom asked rushing us out the door to school. I wouldn't worry too much about it dear.

When I finally got to school I went to office of my school and saw 14 year old Jazmyn Bieber and 17 year old Justin Bieber, but since I hadn't seen either since I was 8 we all looked like we had changed a lot. Then my mom called....

Mom: Farrah?
Me: Yes mom?
Mom: Are you at school with the new kids?
Me: Yes mom I am.
Mom: Good I have a surprise for you, but you'll have to figure it out on your own.
Me: But mom?
Mom: I Love you sweetie goodbye!
Beep

Great! Good morning.  Good morning. Are these are new kids? The only problem was as usual I was the last to know everything other than my peers. Yes this is.... Eh hm.... Hi I'm uh.... Jason McCann and this is my sister Jade. Nice to meet you both I said shaking both their hands. But uh I know who you are Jason. You do? Oh please give me a break I am a fan of your work you know. Justin I whisper so that the students can't hear me. Who are you? What you mean you don't recognize me? No? Oh that's too bad you'll have to figure it out yourself now. Good I love a good challenge. Well that's good for you. So mystery girl aren't you going to show us around? Why of course I will. Right this way. Let me see your classes 1st please? Hm that's strange.... Same classes as usual if you've read my other story. Jazmyn aren't you a Freshmen? Yes I am. Then why do we all have the same classes? Except 2nd 3rd and 4th hour? IDK. Jazzy come here a second. Justin you stay right here I have to ask her something. Secrets, secrets are no fun unless they're shared with everyone. Oh shush you if you like secrets so much how about I just tell the whole school who you really are? Carry on then. Jazmyn it's me. Me who? It's really me Farrah. Farrah? Yeah you might not remember me because you were only 5 but.... Are you kidding me Justin won't shut up about seeing you again. Oh? Does he like me? Yes you're met to be together duh. So that whole day through Justin never figured out it was me and he won't figure out my secrets until far later but her had no idea it was me, until.... 7th hour we had a sub.... Jason McCann? Here. Jade McCann? Here. *Skip to my name* Farrah K? When I didn't answer he asked again.... Farrah K? Has anyone seen Farrah K? Oh for the love of Pete this has to end. Huh I'm sorry I'm here.

Farrah? I slapped my hands over my mouth. Then class ended and I ran out of the room before anyone could crowd the halls. Farrah?! Wait up! I ran to the small theater room, but he had chased me down blocking my path. So it's you? Yes alright you caught me. Surprise. Come here. Um.... Oh come here I missed you Farrah you're all I ever think about. You do? Well sure it's like a sleeping Beauty thing how Philip has an arranged marriage with Rose. So now that I know it's you do you need a ride home? No I'm ok I uh need to stay for a while longer you go ahead. I'll call you if I need you. How are you going to do that? Hand it over. I put his number in my phone and mine in his. See ya soon goodbye now. Hours later After.... So What have you been doing? Huh? Just now? Nothing that concerns you Justin. Now let's go home. Oh I'll find out your secrets one way or another. Huh? What secrets? Oh nothing oh nothing.