14

Returning

After years of searching for this unknown sith through bounty hunters we came to the conclusion that we will never find him. I nearly died on that mission but managed to survive giving me the honor of returning to coruscant and becoming a jedi knight. Which I am today I was only there for a few days, while Obi and Ani were on a mission. I didn't need to go through the trials, but I needed to fight a skilled master, which I succeeded, so they cut my padawan braid and I became a jedi knight, returning to the mission on my own.

Episode 2

           ATTACK OF THE CLONES

There is unrest in the Galatic senate. Several thousand solar systems have declared their intentions to leave the republic.

This separatist movement, under the leadership of the mysterious Count Dooku, has made it difficult for the limited number of jedi knights to maintain peace and order in the galaxy.

Senator Amidala, the former queen of Naboo is returning to the galactic senate to vote on the critical issue of creating an ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC to assist the overwhelmed jedi...

It had been 10 years since I saw Obi and Anakin, and I was looking forward to it, they had just got back from a mission. Master yoda told me Padme would be returning to vote, which I was quite happy about as through the years we have became great friends as I visited Naboo quite alot to speak to a bounty hunter called Sybil, she had the most information on this Sith as she had been recruited by him a couple times.

The ship was landing and I felt a smile rise to my face. My feet guided me off the ship. "Hello there." I heard a familiar voice, I smiled and turned to face Obi. He had grown a few inches, his voice was deeper and he had grown a beard. "Obi, it's really been to long, you look like a middle aged father." I stated and he laughed. "I see that your humor hasn't changed." He commented, my eyes moved over to a taller, handsome guy besides Obi. "Ani? God you've grown." I spoke and he smiled. "And you have grown more beautiful." He spoke and I looked at him and laughed Obi nudged him. "Thank you young  padawan as for now, I will be attending a council meeting, I'll catch up with you guys later." I said and I saw Anakins smile drop, I saw Obi smiling at me, he remembered, my father used to call me that and I hated it. I walked away towards the harbour doors watching them open so I could exit the harbour.

I walked the long corridors to reach the jedi council. I didn't really have a meeting, I just needed a new lightsaber, I had mine shot through, and it left a bullet hole behind. I knocked the door and I was invited in. I bowed to all of the jedi Masters. "How was your return?" Master Windu asked and I smiled, "it was good master, My lightsaber, was damaged during a battle, the uprising, a bullet went straight through, I thought I could repair it but it didnt work. " I alerted them pulling out my lightsaber. "Another crystal and lightsaber, we will supply." Master yoda stated and I smiled. "Thank you Master." I thanked him. "We would also like you to accompany master Kenobi and Anakin, in a mission to protect Senater Amidilla." Master Windu added and I smiled. "Okay." I said and they told me where she would be staying Master Yoda spoke. "Dismissed you are."

I walked out of the room and I immediately walked to where the lightsaber were made. "Y/n, what a surprise, last time you were here you were only 5." The maker stated and I smiled. "My lightsaber has been broken damaging the crystal inside, I have been told to get another one, I'm in a hurry." I explained the situation and the maker handed me a crystal, to my surprise it turned purple. The maker let me choose the handle and I chose, he put the crystal inside and i rushed to the Senates chambers.

I knocked the door. And Obi opened it. "I have been assigned to protect the  senator with you." I informed him. I spotted Ani looking at me and smiled. "Come inside." Obi stated, stepping aside and allowing me to walk in. "Messa busten wit happiness seein yousa again, ani." I spotted Jar Jar and anakin speaking so I decided to chat with Obi. "You do look older, I really like what you've done with your beard." I commented and he looked at me. "Thank you, y/n. It is good to see you again, I have missed you." He returned and i embraced him in a hug and he hugged me back. "I've missed you too, so much."

We finally pulled away from the hug and I looked over at Jar Jar who tackled me into a hug. "Jar Jar, I saw you last week." I stated, hugging him back and laughing. He released me and air finally went to my lungs.

"Let's check the security." Obi announced as Anakin started walking towards me to speak to me. "I'll check upstairs with Anakin you and Jar Jar can check downstairs." I made a plan and Obi rolled his eyes, walking out with Jar Jar.

"How'd you do that?" Ani asked as I began looking for any dangers in padme's room until she covered the cameras and I sighed. "He knows I'll kick his ass if he orders me around, I always have." I answered simply and he smiled, fiddling with a lamp string. "Hey y/n?" He asked and I sighed. "Hmm?" "I have been longing to see you for a long time and you barely even recognize me." He spoke and I turned to look at him. "I haven't seen you in a long time, Ani, you have to understand that, you look different." I returned and he walked towards me. But I heard a door open causing Anakin to jump back.

"Captain Typho has more then enough men downstairs. No assassin will try that way. Any activity up here?" Obi asked taking off his cloak and throwing it over a chair. "Quite as a tomb I don't like just waiting here for something to happen to her." Anakin answered and Obi messed with the screen device that allowed us to see through the cameras. "What happened?" He asked. "She covered the cameras, I dont think she liked me watching her." I returned and he looked at me confused. "What is she thinking?" He asked.

"She programmed R2 to warn us if there is a intruder." Anakin stated and Obi rolled his eyes, "There are many ways to kill a senator." "I know, but we also want to catch this assassin don't we Master?" Anakin asked and Obi walked towards him and looked at me. "You're using her as bait." Obi realised and I looked at Obi, "go easy on him, it was her idea, no harm will come to her. I can sense everything going on in that room. Ani can too, he told me." I returned and Anakin smiled at me. "Its too risky. Besides, your senses aren't that attuned, my young apprentice." Obi stated and I looked at Obi. "And yours are?" Ani questioned. "Possibly." Obi returned and I sighed and layed on the couch. "I'm gonna get some sleep," I announced, closing my eyes.

I got maybe 3 minutes of sleep when I bolted awake, "somethings wrong." I alerted them. "I sense it too." Obi informed and I quickly got up rushing to the senators room. I saw some worms crawling on padme when Anakin powered up his lightsaber cutting them up. Obi spotted a drone leave and quickly jumped out the window to catch it. "Stay here." I ordered padme to do so, and I rushed out of her room with Anakin following close behind.