31

Obi and y/n ending

I just couldn't let obi know where I was going, I had to do this alone. I got onto a ship and quickly flew to Mufstar.  "Anakin." He greeted me in a hug, holding me tightly. "I saw some things I didn't want to see. You slaughtered them anakin, and you slaughtered them all." I said in disbelief he looked at me, and looked down. "Anakin, you're going down a path I can not follow. Especially when I'm carrying your kid." I added, and he looked shocked when he heard the last bit. "You're pregnant?" Anakin questioned, looking at my stomach. I was showing a little. He smiled, and I looked down. "Join me y/n, join me." He stated, and I shook my head. "I can't, ani I will never do that, I will never turn to the darkside." I returned, and he looked at me confused. Just then, obi emerged from the ship.

"You've turned her against me." Anakin shouted. He then used the force to pull me towards him, choking me and impaling me with the lightsaber. A single tear emerged from my eye, I felt betrayed, I was hurt, and I loved him. He then dropped my body to the floor, and I stopped breathing. I was ripped from my body and met with my father. "Y/n, it's not your time yet." My father spoke gently, and I looked down at my stomach. "My child is gone, isn't it?" I asked, and my father embraced me in a hug. He held me as I cried as I cried the loss of my child.

"You need to return now." My father said, and I shook my head. "Y/n, you are needed, and I know how unfair it sounds, but you are needed with the living you need to stay behind. You weren't the only one carrying anakins children." My father said, and I became confused. As I was whisked back to my body, I woke up with a gasp.

I looked across from me, and I saw padme barely breathing, I crawled over her. I took her arm, and I sensed not only her life, which was faint but two other lives. I should've known. I struggled to push myself up to my feet with my gaping wound, but I managed to. "Padme, can you walk? Just a few steps to the ship." I asked as she stirred awake. She nodded. "I think so, I think I might need some help." She admitted, and I took her hand, pulling her up, groaning in agony as I did so. She wrapped one of her arms around me and slung her weight on me, I walked at her pace, and we eventually made it to the ship. Padme laid down and looked at me.

"Y/n your stomach." Padme spoke seeing my wound, I looked down at the wound, a single tear dropping from my eye. "I'm okay, I'll just try and patch myself up the best I can, I should be able to make it to the med bay when obi comes back, I don't think I'm suitable to fly right now, I'm just going to go to sleep." I said as I laid on a sofa in the ship. Padme looked worried, "y/n you need to stay awake." Padme spoke with urgency. I sat up. I grabbed a gauze from the medkit and put it on my stomach using my belt to keep it in place.

"Padme, can I tell you something?" I asked, and she nodded. "I was pregnant." I admitted, and she looked at me weakly. "My child is..." My voice broke, and I turned to silence. "I'm sorry." She spoke, and she reached her hand over weakly, I took it. "There's not a word for losing your child. Because it's the most unbearable pain imaginable." I say, and she squeezed my hand gently in reassurance. "Do you know who the father was?" She asked curiously, I looked down. "Anakin, it seems we both got played with." I returned, and she looked at me. I passed out.

Obi returned and rushed to my side. He checked my pulse. "She got me here." Padme spoke, and obi let out a sigh of relief as he realised I was still alive. "She lost the child." Padme spoke, and obi looked at me with sympathy as he gently stroked my cheek. Just then, padmes water broke, and she began having contractions, obi took us both to the nearest med ship.

They patched me up, and I awoke as I heard screams. I got up quickly. "You shouldn't -" the med bay bot spoke, but I ignored them and walked to the source, I saw padme was in labour. She looked at me through the med bay window, and the med bot came out. Both me and obi walked in, I needed to be there for her. I held her hand as she delivered the babies. "You don't have to be here." She spoke weekly, and I shook my head. The medbot advised her to push. "Nonsense, i need to support my best friend. Now push." I replied as I tried not to cry.

She named them, she looked at me as she named them, giving me a look of sympathy. Her hand went limp. "No." I cried out. I moved to the side as the Med android tried to resuscitate her, I hid in Obis's chest, and he wrapped his arms around me as I cried.

The babies were sent off for protection leia to alderaan and luke to tatooine to be with anakins step brother Owen. Me and obi brought a little house a few miles away so we could keep an eye and protect him if needed, concealing his force essence. Both me and obi sat at the dining table."Are you okay?" Obi questioned, and I tried not to cry. "No, im not, I lost my best friend and child on the same day as well as the man i thought i knew and loved." My voice cracked. He took my hand, which was on the table.

"I will never know how that feels, but I can understand you with anakin. He was my brother, and I had to kill him." He returned, and we both just looked at each other. "I'm going to turn in." I announced and he nodded in understanding it was late. I got up and went to my own room, I walked over to my dresser and looked at the necklace anakin made me the first time we met, and I remembered all the fun memories we had when we were young. My hand, gently traced the patterns of the necklace, I sighed, and my hand rested on my stomach.

I sat on my bed and meditated. The force felt weak, like I was loosing that too, but I wasn't it was just I couldn't focus. I laid down and hugged one of my pillows trying to sleep, I couldn't it was like I was trying to sleep on a bed of nails. There was a light tap on my door. I opened it. "Can't sleep either?" Obi asked as I opened the door and I shook my head. "Can you sleep beside me?" I asked and he nodded, I moved aside so he could come in and I shut the door, getting on my bed, laying down.

He laid beside me we laid back to back. Obi's mind was swirling with thoughts he wanted to hold me, but he felt as if it would be wrong. I turned to face obi, and he turned to face me. I put my head on his chest, and he pulled me closer holding me close to him. "I chose you by the way." I spoke and he looked at me confused. "Anakin asked me to join him and I said no, I love you obi." I explained and obi kissed my head.

A few years later me and obi had been married a year, we were constantly arguing. "Are we even made for eachother?" I ask out of the blue and he looked at me shocked. "I love you y/n and I always will." Obi responded and I looked at him. "You keep talking about kids and I can't have them! My body physically can't have them anymore. When anakin stabbed me he took any chance of me having kids again away. I feel like I need to let you go so that you can be happy." I blurted out and he looked at me. "Y/n, if you think I'm with you just because I want kids your stupid." He returned and I looked at him. "I will always love and care for you, I love you so much I can barely breathe when you are near. I love every single part of you, okay?" He added and I kissed him, he pulled me closer to him.

2 years later

Obi went off to find leia because she got kidnapped while I stayed behind watching over luke still. I went shopping and I felt a tug on my sleeve. "Are you an angel?" A little boy asked and a tear dropped down my eye it was luke. "Why are you sad?" He asked. "I'm not sad, you just remind me of someone, someone I lost. You just made me remember a happy memory." I reply and he smiled, I took off my necklace anakin gave to me and put it on the boy. "Happy birthday." I spoke and he looked at me confused. "How did you know it's my birthday?" He asked curiously. "a sense. You should go to your aunt now, she must be worried sick." I replied, he smiled. He then turned around and ran to his aunt pointing in the direction of me but I was gone by the time he pointed over to me.

14 years later.

Me and obi was strolling around the front of the house and we saw someone in the distance struggling with some tuscan raiders. I was dying slowly the force pulling me away. "I'll deal with it. You rest." Obi spoke, and he walked off picking up a stick, and walking towards the person, he scared away the tuskan raiders and he brought the boy back to our home.

It was luke. I made some soup, when obi was explaining some things about anakin. "Obi I think it's time." I say and he nodded. "Time for what?" Luke asked and I opened a wooden case and handed him the object inside it was Anakins lightsaber. "This belongs to you." I spoke and obi looked at me taking my hand. I looked at luke and I saw he was wearing the necklace. "Hold on I know you, you're the woman I met when I was 5 or 6." Luke spoke and I smiled nodding. "Obi will explain everything but I have to have a word with him first." I say and luke nodded. Me and obi walked into the next room.

"Is it that time already?" Obi asked and I nodded, he kissed my cheek, and then pulled me into a hug, holding me tightly. "I love you obi" I spoke and he smiled. "I love you too." He replied. My body then faded away, joining the force. I became a force ghost like my father.

A day later obi joined me and we were reunited.