21

The plan

I sneaked out to the stands, knocking out a guy and stealing his clothes. I watched the horrifying scene play out infront of me, while I alerted Mastet Windu where we were. "Y/n." I heard someone whisper, I turned to see Master Master Windu. "On my signal attack." He stated and I nodded.

Destroyers rolled into the Coliseum. "Now." He whispered sneaking up on the count, putting a lightsaber to the bounty hunters neck. "Master Windu and is that Y/n Jinn?" He asked as I powered up my lightsaber, I looked at him, master Windu looked at me confused. "This party is over." Master Windu commented. I watched as Jedis in the crowd emerged, I don't even think I met them all. "Brave but, uh, foolish my old Jedi friend. You're impossibly out numbered." Count Dooku stated with a smile, he was turned away from the crowd, and didn't see all the jedis scaring of winged creatures we were fighting earlier.

I scoffed, "I don't think so." "We'll see." He responded, there were then heavy metal footsteps and out came some new droids, droids I have never seen. I deflected as many bullets as I can with Master windu before the bounty hunter used his flame thrower to set us on fire. I jumped off the stand, landing on my feet, pulling off my cloak which was burning.

Many droids came out of the Colosseum to destroy us. Someone shouted me as I deflected the shots. "Give these to the jedi." One of them called tossing them to me before he fell to the ground, dead. I ran up to Anakin and Obi, giving them the lightsabers. We got into battle. I got back to back with obi. "I have to admit you look good." I spoke and he smiled, "As do you."

All jedis formed a circle as we fought off the droids, padme was part of it. All of a sudden the droids stopped and I looked at the fallen jedi around. "Master windu, you have fought gallantly, worthy of recognition in the archives of the jedi order. Now it has finished. Surrender and your lives will be spared." I heard Count Dooku announce I looked to Master Windu, I hoped he wouldn't surrender to this dickhead. "We will not be hostages to be bartered, Dooku!" Master Windu stated and then Dooku looked at him gravely. "Then I'm sorry, old friend." Count Dooku responded, the droids pointed their guns back at us and we rose or weapons, the jedis with none were in the centre. I heard ships. "Look." I pointed, it was master Yoda with the clones.

They made a protective perimeter around us and we boarded their ships. We were saved. Once we were out of the Coliseum we started getting shot at. "Aim right above the fuel cells." Anakin ordered to the clones, they did and the structure broke in half and fell on the enemies below.
"Good call, my young apprentice." Obi complimented and Anakin grinned, I smiled at him.

"Attack those federation starships quickly." Obi ordered the clones and they did as they did as Obi said. I felt some danger coming towards us a ship. There's a ship coming in behind us, shoot it." I instructed and they did as I said, Obi looked at me surprised.

We carried on flying when Obi spotted Count Dooku on a speeder bellow us. "Look." He pointed out making us all look down. "Shoot him down." Anakin ordered the clone looked back at us. "Sorry sir we're out of rockets. "Follow him!" Anakin ordered I looked at Padme who rolled his eyes. "We're going to need some help" she protested. "There isn't time Y/n, Anakin and I can handle this." Obi argued. We were shot by a enemy ship causing Padme to fall out.

"Put the ship down." Anakin stated and Obi looked at him sternly. "Don't let your personal feelings get in the way! Follow that speeder." Obi ordered and I took Anakins hand. "She's a fighter." I commented quietly and Anakin nodded in agreement and smiled at me. "She told me she loved me and I told her I didn't feel the same way." I heard him say he looked at me the same way he did on Naboo, but I looked away and walked to the back of the ship.

Count Dooku went in a harbour of some sort, the ship landed and and I ran out, powering up my lightsaber, followed by Obi and Anakin.

"You are going to pay for all the jedi that you killed today Dooku." Anakin stated and Dooku looked at us with a smile. "We'll take him together. Go in slowly on the left." Obi ordered Anakin quietly. "I'm taking him now" anakin screamed running towards Dooku, but electricity emerged from his fingers electricuting Anakin. Anakin fell to the floor, but I still felt his force, that meant he was still alive.

"As you see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. Now... back down." Dooku instructed then he shot electricity at Obi. Obi deflected it with his saber. "I don't think so." Obi stated Count Dooku powered up his red lightsaber.

Obi went at him first, I have to admit that old man was good. He jumped over kenobi's lightsaber when he tried to cut his legs. "Master Kenobi, you disappoint me. Yoda holds you in such high esteem." Dooku stated as they stopped, I rushed in doing a trick I taught myself years ago, I managed to touch him with the saber causing him to burn and wince. He began attacking me so I defended myself. "I don't want to hurt my apprentices daughter." He commented using to force to make me fly into a wall, I stopped myself from impact and fell gently to my feet.

I watched Obi go back to combat with the count until the Count sliced Obi's arm and leg. Obi fell to the ground in agony. I ran towards him as Dooku rose his saber over his head and swung it down on Obi, but Anakin got there first flying over and blocked it. "Brave of you boy. But I would've thought that you have learnt your lesson." Dooku stated as Anakin the saber there. "I am a slow learner." Anakin remarked, I saw Obi use the force to retrieve his saber. "Anakin." He shouted tossing him the saber.

Anakin did well in using them both until it got cut in half and he was left with one. I ran into the fight but Dooku used the force to push me back again I got up to see Anakins arm was chopped off and he was unconscious. I used the force to retrieve Anakins Saber. "You afraid I may be like my father?" I asked and he looked at me. "Not at all." He answered. "Well fight me." I spoke I looked at Obi who was shaking his head. "Don't Y/n!" He shouted and I smiled and went into Battle with Dooku. I managed to get him a couple of times with my saber before I heard Master Yodas voice. "Let me take it from here."

I nodded and ran over to Kenobi and Anakin. "Are you ok?" I asked a heavy object began to fall on us but I used every ounce of force. "Master Yoda... I can't--." I began and I felt a force help me, it was Yoda, we threw it away from me, anakin and Obi. Dooku escaped and I sighed furiously.

"Fight well, you have Master Jinn." He stated and I looked at him surprised I didn't think I'll ever become a master. "Really?" I asked and he nodded I smiled and helped Anakin stand up then I helped Obi. "Anakin..." I heard Padme's voice. I smiled hearing my friends voice.

I helped him to the ship and we immediately got medics to help Obi and Anakin. We went to a medic ship near by and they replaced Anakins with a metal one. I waited with Anakin all through it. "Marry me?" He stated and I looked at him. "What?" I asked and he looked me in the eyes. "Marry me?" He asked I shook my head. "Anakin, I..I." I began but he furrowed his eyebrows. "I see the way you look at me y/n. You love me." He interrupted me and I nodded slowly. "Then why can't you marry me?" He asked and I looked down. "I just can't." I returned looking back up and him "Can I kiss you?" He asked and I nodded. He leaned in and our lips connected we were like that for a minute until I pulled away. "I must go Anakin, I need to see Obi." I stated and he looked at me and nodded. "See you around Master Jinn." He spoke and I smiled. "No promises, young Padawan."