22

Love is complicated

I caught up with Obi and scared him. "Hello old man." I greeted with a smile and he jumped turning around. "Y/n." He responded and he smiled back. We just stood there awkwardly until I spoke. "So, I'm getting a apprentice soon and I'm leaving again." I informed him and he looked at me as sadness appeared on his face, last time I said goodbye he didn't see me for 10 years. I hugged him tightly. "This time I'll visit, I don't care what the council say, I've been in pure agony without you. I had no-one to have fun with, or make witty comments with. And when I met you again after all these years you've changed, you've grew older, I dont know whether it's good or bad but I miss you, I missed how you looked at me." I announced, Obi pulled me into a empty hospital room and locked lips with me, this time I didn't pull away. When I did I looked at him and walked out. "I have to go." I stated and he nodded knowingly.

I bumped into Anakin. "I'm coming with you," He stated and I looked at him confused. "Master yoda said so." He stated I rolled my eyes. "Don't you need to follow Obi around?" I asked yawning and he shook his head. "Master Yoda said I have to help you find the sith and destroy them." Anakin responded and I rolled my eyes once again. "You do know that the sith is hard to reach there are some lengths you have to go to, to reach them." I explained and he smirked. "I'll just follow your lead then." He responded and I sighed. "Fine, but I'm flying the ship." I commented and he smiled, I started walking and he trailed behind.

"This is gonna be awkward," I mumbled to myself getting into my ship, Anakin looking at me as I closed the door behind him. "Stop," I stated and he got closer to me, he towered over me. "Ani." I stated and he stepped back. I turned away and got to the pilot seat, pulling off and flying out of the harbour.

We began drifting through space. "Where's our first destination?" Anakin asked startling me. "Look, I'm used to doing these missions alone, just keep back I'm trying to think." I responded and he began to lean on the pilots seat. "Am I distracting you?" He asked, I knew exactly what he was doing. "No." I responded getting up out of my seat and walking over to the door to get out of the pilot cabin. But he was faster then me and stopped me from exiting. "Anakin move." I stated and he pinned me up the door. "We--," I began but he silenced me by putting his lips on mine. The kiss built with more passion and we ended up out of the cabin he picked me up and threw me on the lounge in the living area.

"Hi." He spoke softly getting ontop of me and I rolled my eyes he kissed me more. I pulled away. "Anakin, we can't. I've told you this too many times, we've both established we have feelings for eachother, but it doesn't seem right doing this behind the councils back." I said pushing him off me and sitting up. "The council, don't need to know y/n." Anakin pleaded and I rolled my eyes and laughed at his desperate facial expressions. "The order has strict rules, Ani, we cannot go through with this." I responded and he took my hands. "I'll leave the order for you y/n. My love for you has grown since I saw you. That's why I lied to get on this trip with you, I cannot bare loose you again" He stated and I shook my head. "Ani we can not do this, you have to go back to the order." I finalised my decision and I flew to Naboo to drop Anakin off, that's where his Misson remained.

"We'll meet again." I promised him as I gave him a hug, and he left the ship. He looked mad. "Anakin." I called after him, he turned and I raced up to him wrapping my arms around him and kissing him. We pulled away. "Our paths will aline again," I said sincerely and he nodded. "I love you." He said and I smiled, "I know." I walked back to the ship and I got inside flying off.

As 4 years went by I was given a apprentice called Carlos. Me and Carlos began our research. I taught him everyday with techniques and knowledge of the force and he became more skilled as I taught him. I looked at him as a son, but tragedy struck when he was on a mission on his own.  He was killed in action and I was devastated.

Today I had to go back to coruscant, they shut down my mission so I could join anakin and Obi.