27

Docking Bay

Anakin and Obi stood beside me onto a landing platform overlooking the Docking Bay. Looking down thousands of Clones troops equipped with weapons were being loaded  onto a Republic ship. My mind was set elsewhere as I looked into space zoning out of consciousness. "Y/n are you okay I can sense you have alot on your mind." Obi asked concerned and I smiled, "everything is good, I was just thinking about the war." I lied looking at him.

"You're gonna need me on this one." Anakin spoke up and we looked at him. "We know but this may just turn out to be a wild Bartha chase." Obi responded and I nodded in agreement , obi turned away from anakin beginning to walk. "Wait." Anakin stated causing Obi to halt in place.

"Master, I know I have disappointed you and I haven't been appreciative of your training. I've been arrogant and I apologise for my behaviour. I've been so frustrated with the council... but yours and y/ns friendship towards me means everything to me." Anakin explained apologising, I looked at Ani and gave him a little smile and Obi sighed, he forgave people so easy.

"You are strong and wise anakin, I am not disappointed in you I am very proud of you. I have trained you since you were a boy, teaching you everything I've ever known, and you have become a far greater Jedi that I have ever hoped to be... and you have saved my life way to many times to count. And I'm certain it won't be long until the jedi Council makes you a master." Obi concluded and Anakin looked happy at this response, he was happy he didn't disappoint someone that he looked up to with respect.

Me and obi walked up the ramp to the ship when I turned back. "You shouldn't worry about us Ani, we have a number of Clones to help us and I have a skill of getting myself out of bad situations even without your help or this oafs help." I joked to him and he chuckled. "I'll just miss you both." Anakin spoke and I smiled at him. "Of course you will you'll miss my jokes but we'll be back in one peice I'll make sure of it." I promised anakin. I walked back to him and gave him a hug, Obi doing the same. "May the force be with you." We all said to eachother, me and obi then boarded the ship while Anakin walked in the opposite direction. I admit it was strange for him not to come on this Misson with us.

We lifted off I looked out of the window to see Ani walk back into the temple. "He's going to be okay." Obi reassured me but it wasn't that, he had changed and I sensed it. As we headed towards space I fiddled with the necklace my dad gave me. He appeared infront of me. "Father?" I questioned looking at him. "You didn't realise you were meditating did you?" He asked and I shook my head to agree with him. "Y/n people you love will pass away but do not turn away from your path." My father spoke and I looked at him confused I wish he gave me more answers. "Father, what do you mean?" I questioned him. "I can't tell you otherwise it will mess up the future, it is supposed to happen." My father answered and I nodded. "It's been a long time since we talked." My father changed the subject. "Yes, I've missed you father I wish you could be here on this mission." I stated and he smiled, "I'm always with you y/n, looking over you." I hugged my father, and the hug felt so warm like it was real. I heard a knock on the door. "I must go." My father stated before dissapearing. "Come in." I spoke to the person at the door.

Obi wan came inside and looked at me. "We have nearly arrived." He stated and I looked out of the window. Obi walked to stand beside me. "I can sense this war will not go the way we want it." I spoke and Obi looked out the window. "We must put our faith in the Jedi Council." He responded and I nodded but it just didn't feel right none of this did. I looked at Obi. "What if we loose." I asked and he looked at me. "The force will live on." He returned and I nodded. He pulled me close and I just embraced him I didn't want to let go.

The door knocked once again and we quickly tore ourselves apart it was a clone. "10 minutes before arrival." He informed and we both nodded and he walked back out. "Before we go, y/n I need to tell you I love you." Obi turned to me. "I love you too Obi." I returned and his lips collided with mine without any hesitation. I returned the kiss. It was filled with passion and love.

When we finally pulled away we walked to the meeting room where all of the clones were awaiting orders. A hologram was pulled up by obi wans R2 android. "What we need is a distraction. We will distract them you will bring the ship in after we have given you the signal." Obi instructed to the clones and they nodded. "Keep yourself out of sight till then, we do not want any unnecessary deaths to our crew." I added and they agreed. Me and obi got in the starfighter ring. It was a tight squeeze but we managed. I drove the ship into the planets atmosphere.

We landed at the port where we were greeted by the planets leader, his body guards followed. "Greetings young jedis what brings you to our sanctuary?" The leader asked unexpected of our arrival. "Unfortunately its the war." I spoke and he nodded and looked at us with a look that looked like a plea for help. "There is no war here unless you have brought it here." He returned and both me and obi shook our heads.

"With your kind permission we would like some fule and to use your city as a base we are on the hunt for general greivious." Obi requested and the leader turned to his crew and waved them off to get us some fule. The leader then looked around carefully as if he was getting watched and quietly said, "he's here! He's watching us and has taken us hostage." He seemed paniced but he needed to keep calm in order to protect himself and his people.

"We understand and we're here to help." Obi spoke quietly in return and he gave a nervous smile. "They're on the tenth level and the whole floor is filled with thousands of battle droids." The leader alerted us and we looked around. "Tell your people to take shelter and if you have warriors tell them its time to act now." I quickly thought of a plan. Obi walked off to the starfighter and I walked with the leader.

He showed me a hiding place and I gave him a reassuring smile as I hid. Then after a while Obi came I pulled him into the space with me. "You scared me." Obi admitted quietly and I smiled.