28

Why hello there

I pointed in the direction of a stairwell, and then I checked if everywhere was clear before I ran out of hiding towards the stairwell and then gestured Obi to come after me, which he did. We followed the stairs all the way to the tenth floor. We saw the thousands of drones.

Obi wan thought quickly and pointed up, so we jumped up using the force watching the meeting play out below us. "I will not be long until the Republic finds us here. I am sending you to the Mustafar system in the outa rim. It is a volcanic planet that generates a great deal of scanning interference. You will be safe there." General greivious explained his plan and the other person with him looked shocked, "Safe? You allowed chancellor palatine to escape, and without count dooku around, I question your power."

"Be thankful viceroy you have not felt my grip. Your ship is ready." The general stated. I looked at Obi. "Now." He whispered, and we jumped down behind the general. He both took our cloaks off to reveal our Jedi robes. "Hello there." Obi spoke, and the general turned to face us. He examined us. "General kenobi and another jedi, you two are bold. Surely you realise you are doomed." General greivious stated, and he looked at his droids. "Kill them." He demanded, and they began firing at us. I ignited my lightsaber and looked at obi. "Go to general grievous. I'll hold them off." I instructed him, and he shook his head. "Go." I ordered, and he hesitated a second before leaving to go to the general. The droids began shooting at me, and I deflected as many as I could until I took cover. I thought of a plan which was destroy them little by little.

I looked to my side to see a blaster and some explosives, and I took it. I threw an explosive at the droids, and some exploded, and then I began using the blaster against them until they surrounded me without me realising. They began shooting at me when I felt this huge force inside me, and I pushed most of them over to the ground. Both the general and obi looked at me mid battle, confused before returning back to battle.

Soon, the clones came. Once they arrived, I left them to deal with the droids whilst I joined obi. We began fighting side by side. "You are doomed." General grievous stated, throwing us a piercing glance. "I think not." I responded, throwing him into the wall, making him drop down another floor and drop all 4 lightsabers. He dropped down on all fours and began to run to his ship. Both me and Obi jumped down and followed him. The clones arrived at the last moment. His ship came at us, causing us to retreat. He drove it away, but we weren't going to let him get away. We began to run, we slid down the building, and Obi lost his lightsaber. He whistled, and an animal came running, we hopped onto it and began chasing General greivious' ship.

We travelled through the battlefield and managed not to get shot off. We eventually caught up to him, and the General started trying to knock us off with some sort of droid weapon that will shock you. Obi grabbed the weapon and began trying to poke General greivious with it, but it didn't work. Instead, he grabbed it back, and obi was pulled onto the general's transport.

"Obi." I called concerned if he was okay. He didn't answer because he was preoccupied. I tried to catch up with them again. I watched as the General tried to shoot Obi, but instead, he shot his wheel, causing them to both fall off. I began to feel worried. I caught up and jumped off the animal to witness Obi being kicked off of General greivious after trying to shock him. He went over the edge of the platform, and my heart dropped. I ran towards the fight right away with death on my mind and drew my lightsaber.

Both me and General grievous began to battle. Obi resurfaced from the edge he had been thrown off. I let out a sigh of relief. As I killed General greivious. "So uncivilised." Obi commented. I would have run up and hugged him, but at that moment, I felt the need to throw up. I rushed over to the edge and threw up, watching the vomit fall 100 feet down. Obi rushed to my side immediately, confused. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and got up. "Are you alright y/n?" He asked me concerned. "I should be asking you that question." I laughed, and he sighed. "Can you answer my question?" He questioned, annoyed, and I smiled, "Obi, I'm perfectly fine. There's nothing to worry about." I returned, and he gave me a worried smile. "Now, are you okay?" I asked him. "Other than a broken rib... I'm fine." He replied, and I hugged him tightly. "Don't you dare do that again! I was really worried, Obi... I thought you were gone." I spoke, and he looked at me directly in my eyes, pulling away from the hug. "Y/n, I'm not going anywhere, I promise." He responded. "Now we should probably alert the council." He added, and I nodded. We walked back to our ship so we could send a hologram to the Jedi Council.

"We have just defeated General Greivious. Our next move is to save the planet." He explained in his message and then sent it back to the council.  Obi got looked at by the medic bot, and his rib was fixed straight away. I pricked my finger on a medical examination test, curious as to why I felt sick. I looked at the results... I'm pregnant? I looked at who the father was as Anakins and Obis DNA was in the system. The father was... Anakin. And I was 5 months pregnant. Obi came inside the medical room. "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked me. I looked at him and shook my head. "What's wrong?" He asked, and I was debating whether to tell him or not, I ended up telling him.

I felt guilty as I announced I was pregnant and it wasn't his. He looked at me confused. "Who's is it." He asked me curiously. I sighed, "Anakins." I responded. "I'm so sorry, obi." I apologised, and he looked down, not looking me in the eye. "Did what we share not mean anything to you?" He asked me. "Obi, I love you both. You need to know that I don't love any one of you more than the other. I didn't expect it to happen. no one does. Look, you mean everything to me, and so does ani. I never wanted any of this. I've had to turn down all of Anakins' wedding proposals so i can still be with you. I love you so damn much. Please don't hate me." I explained he looked at me. "I don't hate you, Y/n. We weren't in a relationship, so you weren't cheating, but I wish it was mine." He admitted, and I looked at him, and he pulled me in and planted a kiss on my lips it was built with passion and love. He pulled away. "I love you so much y/n, but you have to make a choice soon who you want to be with." He stated, and I looked down. "I know." I returned, walking out to the tent to gather my thoughts.

"The council has just ordered us to protect the planet from any more harm from the droids." Obi pulled me from my thoughts. I nodded. Obi whistled for the animal to come back. We got on it. "Commander, get the clones to a higher floor. We'll start from the top." Obi stated before we were about to set out. "Yes, general, I think you'd be needing this." He responded, handing him his lightsaber. "Thank you." Obi stated as we began riding up the mountain to the top floor. I felt a shock through my body, and then we got blasted by a tank. We fell. Soon, I saw complete darkness.