Introduction part 2

Previously

explaining Chloe's personality.

Now....

Name: Kagami Tsurugi

Title/Assissin name: Queen Dragorsa

Assissin Rank: 4

Field work: Is good at diffusing bombs and helps in fighting from the shadows.

Other Occupation Name:

Model named as LadyScar, Singer in a band called Tale's Named as Rynoku and a part of the hero's team called as Miraculous Team(Hero name Dragoness) 

Parents: Tomoe Tsurugi (Famous/world champion Fencer)

Description: also another Honorary niece of Jagged Stone and Penny Stone( Famous Rockstar and his assistant/wife ), Honorary sister of Marinette, Chole, Nathaniel and Clara Nightingale(Famous singer and dancer). Honorary Daughter of Sabine Cheng (Lady Shiva), Audrey bourgeois(The fashion queen )and Ander bourgeois (the mayor of Paris), The Kurtzberg family (the European Mafia).

Personality: Is the calm but quick to get angry type, minor anger issue is overprotective of Marinette. In a relationship with Luka. goes by the thought of "sweet but sinful".  Hurt her loved one and your body will not even be found by her friends and she will just say that you disappeared in thin air.

Name: Nathaniel  Kurtzberg

Title/Assissin name: King Trix

Assissin Rank: 5

Field work: hacker and medical help

 Other Occupation Name:

Mafia business (Training to be a perfect mafia don, Making allies, etc..), Singer in a band called Tale's Named as Renard and a part of the hero's team called as Miraculous Team(Hero name Sly fox).

Parents: Kept secret due to them being in mafia (A/N: or maybe I don't know there name)

Description: Honorary nephew of Jagged Stone and Penny Stone( Famous Rockstar and his assistant/wife ), Honorary brother of Marinette and Kagami. Honorary Son ofc (Lady Shiva), Audrey and Ander bourgeois (The fashion queen and the mayor of Paris), Tomoe Tsurugi (Famous/world champion Fencer).

Personality: is calm but also has a limit if you cross it -all you will remember is that the nest day you are in the hospital. Like an overprotective brother of the girls. Can shoot your head off if he sees at most a scar on any one of his team member.

Name: Luka Couffaine now changed to Luka Stone

Title/Assissin name: King Serpent 

Assissin Rank: 6

Field work: brings evidence and helps in medical activities 

Other Occupation Name:

Singer in a band called Tale's Named as Beats and a part of the hero's team called as Miraculous Team(Hero name Viper) 

Parents: Jagged Stone and Anarka Couffaine ( Famous Rockstar and a sailor, Ex-wife )

Description: Honorary brother of Marinette and Chloe. Honorary Son of Sabine Cheng (Lady Shiva), Audrey and Ander bourgeois (The fashion queen and the mayor of Paris), Tomoe Tsurugi (Famous/world champion Fencer) and The Kurtzberg family (the European Mafia).

Personality: Is the most calm person of all the group. Uses brains and not emotions in a fight, but hurt his friends and family he will skin you alive.

Other information:

Thy are also true holder of the miraculous(which means they will have certain powers) and the miracle queen episode did not happen.

Marinette is the grate guardian 

on last thing befour Marinette's group was in charge, these were the previous legendries

Empress Scar:  Sabine Cheng

Queen Fashion:  Audrey  bourgeois

Queen Fencer: Tomoe Tsurugi

King Ruby: Matteo  Kurtzberg  {imaginary first name }

King Rock:   Jagged Stone

because of which the five share a special bond

(A/N: lets hope you liked this long chapter

Also no artwork or character belongs to me so ya and the only thing that is mine is the plot )

{Edited}