Chapter 14: Gami's Plan and their reaction

Marinette's P.O.V.

" That was fun." Luka said barking in laughter after we reached home at 5 in the morning, we were just celebrating the success of Gami's plan, 

"Indeed it was, seeing their faces pale and some were even so Idiotic to beg for their life" Damian interpreted. 

"And Chloe I am proud of you for making such a strong sleeping spray," I said to Chloe who just huffed muttering something like 'as if  I haven't done this before' under her breath, 

"I know right, my soulmate is awesome" Nathaniel chimed in. "Of course, she is after all she is our dear little bundle of poisons," Luka Teased, while Chloe threw a dagger, which he missed nearly by inches. 

"Hey no attacking my soulmate, after all, he is right '' Kagami playfully glared at her, 

"I think they are right indeed you would be a great companion to poison Ivy" Damian pointed out. 

"Like freaking shit, will I let her run off with the poison lunatic? '' Nathaniel yelled, suddenly overprotective of his girlfriend. 

"OK, everyone calms down, and Gami, your plane was wickedly awesome to plant fear in their heart. I mean who would have thought killing miss Bi*h and showing her corpus to all of our classmates and warning them to beware was splendid. I mean, I what to see their faces when they know their nightmare were true"

"Me to Mari-Bug" Kagami replies. 

"Ok, today is Saturday so you are free-willed to do whatever you want and Damian I got you a welcoming gift, for doing you were first mission with us as The Dark Knight. It's kind of like a tradition, you could say.

Damian's P.O.V.

I was shocked that she bought me a gift. I left for my room and sure enough, there was a box wrapped in black paper with pink ribbons on it. I opened it to see that it was a new mission suit. All black one, just how I like my things. But then I saw something shining under one of its sleeves. The silver thread that is woven into the fabric is spelled 'MDC' . I turned to sound to see her smirking at me. "She is a part of legendarium, mainly undercover like you were''

 "She is a part of legendarium, mainly undercover like you were''

(A/N: By the way, these are the other suits:

Marinette:

Chloe:

Kagami:

Kagami:

Luka [the blue one] and Nathaniel [the orange one]:

They are the same for every mission. You might be confused about it as in Chapter 6 it was mentioned there only were the same black suit but different masks but that changed when Marinette became MDC. The mask pics are also in the same chapter if you want to see them)

Then she continued "I think you have received your other gift too" I raised an eyebrow and she just motioned to the box again, and there were tickets for tonight's concert of the Tale's. 

"Thank You," I said as she stalked closer to me, pecking me on my cheek before saying 

"You're Welcome I guess, You know you look cute when you are flushed" Saying this she left. I called my family to tell the news and my brothers were over the moon after hearing I got a suit from MDC.

~~~o0 On Monday 0o~~~

Third Person's P.O.V.

Everyone in Mari's class was sitting quietly waiting for miss Bi*h- I mean Miss Bustier to come while Marinette was smirking along with her teammates something Lila took as an indication that whatever new it is, is not in her favor And she was right. You see, after the visit to the dentist and after putting some new teeth in her she came back to the class to see all the seating arrangements changed. She was going to complain about her being sent to sit on the last seat to miss bustier but she was not there yet.

The door opened to reveal an identical copy of Marinette, her twin cousin as they would like to call each other she was the Ex- Empress Blackhearts but graduated when Mari was 12 years old, the same year she become a legend but she was still a bada$$ bit*h she was in her years. 

"Good Morning class, My name is Bridgette graham de vanily And from now on i will be teaching your class as your previous class teacher resigned from her post", 

"Sorry to interrupt miss but what happened to her is she fine," Rose asked. Bridgette just smirked which sent chills down the spins of everyone (except our legendaria's) First the nightmare and then a new teacher what the- "You see she was a liar and a bully so the Empress Dealt with her", 

"What do you mean Dealt with her" Alya said a storm raging inside her, while everyone around the paled as snow except Lila because she was in the hospital for three flipping days. 

"Looks like you little nightmare about Miss Bi*h went well up in your mind," Chloe said snickering, 

"And Cesaire Watch your tone when you speaking to our new teacher, she is not just my cousin but also the previous Empress, Empress Blackhearts, The one who ruled Paris and killed people publicly and I'm still sure she has it in her. Right, Bri ?"

"You know me too well, Mari" And just like that the lesson started