Chapter 22: The Incident {Part 2}

Third Person's P.O.V.

{Trigger Warning}

Marinette stood up and started leaving the hospital while Alex noticed and tried to stop her but it was too late. It was raining Heavily by the time Marinette Finished her long walk to the warehouse 'The poisons effect must be at the end stage by now' she thought as she drew out two Katanas which were strep on her back, she could see the movements in side the house knowing that joker has started searching for the real sword. As she was about to enter when a goon jumped on her and she didn't twice as she swung her katana, slicing the goons neck killing him Instantly.

There was an Advantage for her that she had memorized the layout of the Warehouse and did a headcount of the goons which were alive and that count Included Joker. There were about 175 goon Before they started the mission but after only 17 were left now-well 16 as she had just killed 1 more-and the closest warehouse the joker has will take another 30 minutes to send the replacement of the goon though till that time the Legendarium members will be there to support her but she didn't need them. Her moto is to Fight and Die-not to Wait around to be saved as a Damsel in Distress.

As She passed the hallway to the first floor three more goons attacked her. She Dodged their Punches and Started to use the Target and Kill Strategy. But little did she know her Killing spree was being by a Boy who was- as she says- Dressed as Traffic light. "Tt, there is a girl in one of Jokers warehouse, Killing his goons as if they are f*cking Fly's" He said through the Intercom 

"Oh Sh*t, Demon-Spew just swore!!! Tim Catch up on his location, Quick!" Said a voice Through the Com. 

"Jason, Please, Behave and Damian you are allowed to help her as she is stepping in to the house of Snake alone." His Father Commanded 

"But Father i think she will be able to make it out alive by seeming how she just Sliced the goon neck" Damian Commented as she saw Marinette killing her 6th goon. '10 to go' She mentally calculated. 

"Damian, HELP HER!!!" His Father screamed 

"Tt" is all he said befour Jumping off the building and swinging to Marinette's current location.

Marinette, On the other hand, had just finished killing her 9th goon when she heard a painful scream from behind her. There was a goon with a bat in his hand, a katana's end poking out of his stomach and an Annoyed Robin standing behind, as he pulled the sword out. Another goon was behind him with a sword raised. She spared a quick glance at him, his eyes seemed to have widened a bit - maybe there was a goon behind her too- before he swung his katana to the right. Marinette takes the chance and swings her sword to the left killing the goon behind him. '12 down 5 to go' she thought.

"Tt, are you crazy! You could get yourself killed like this!" he said, 

"You don't need to worry about that" she says as she killed the 13th goon before continuing "There are more 3 goons and then the joker to deal with and even if your backup will be here with in another 15 minutes my team is on it's way here, all you need to do little birdie is fly away to your nest, Inform the others and keep the outsiders safe" she says.

"Little D just got battered by a girl the first time! I can't Believe this!" Dick says Through the com. 

"Tt, Nightwing, if you want to see the sunrise tomorrow the first thing in the morning instead the Hells Gate, I'll suggest you to shut up." Damian says as he kills off a goon who was going to hit Marinette

 "Done only one of them is left with the joker, I reckon they are on the Third floor, So let's go." Marinette said before Continuing, "You know you can become a great Dark Knight if you join the legendarium, If you ever try give them this-" Marinette says as she hands Damian a Pink card with a black crown on it"-though it is your choice to make But stay away from joker. He is all mine."

Through the com many 'aww' and 'Oh Shit' were heard but Damian was more focused on his thoughts 'What is The Legendarium? And why does she want to kill The Joker herself? what has he done this time?!?' he did not see that they had arrived on the third floor until the red eyed girl knocked him out of his thoughts. "Take down the goon and remember Joker is mine" Saying this they busted in Damian quickly took out a dagger and shot it at the goon hitting him in between his eyes.

"Well-Well-Well, Looks like the little firecracker is back." Marinette did nothing except take out a freeze gun and aiming it at joker. Within a mile-second she had pulled the trigger and the joker was turned into a block of ice. "And here i thought that his fate would be even more Worse" Damian said, breaking Marinette out of her thoughts. She only smirked

"You thought right, This ice gun is not a normal one. It has been modified by Queen Bee. So the person inside the ice can hear us. The ice even contains a slow poison which burns a person if he or she is in a cold environment. The Joker is going to be one of the many statue we have in the headquarters"

"God Damn it, she is the perfect match for our little demon. Can we keep her?" Tim asked 

"She is not a pet Tim!" His adoptive father said through the Com before Continuing "We will be there in ten second damian" but again was lost in his own thoughts as He saw Marinette's red eyes turn the most dazzling shade of blue. 

"My team will be here in a minute and so will the other goons. I hope your partners will be here soon?" Mari asked 

"They will be'' Damian said as they heard a thudding noise from the roof 

"Shall we?" Domain asked, giving the brunette a hand 

"We shall." She replies.

~~~~

After a few hours the Joker's entire gang was destroyed, An Antidote to the poison from the sword was made and Brigette had a successful operation though Clover was still in coma . Marinette was standing on the roof when there was a soft thud behind her, she turned around to face Batman, "I thought Sabin said that the little Empress will get her crown at the age of 18?" There was only one person who would always call Marinette the little empress since she was a child and it was 

"Uncle Bruce?" Ever since Marinette was born Bruce considered her as his daughter- He even requested Sabin to adopt her but was declined. 

"How are you Kiddo?" Marinette did nothing but hug him tight 

"know you would never betray the team. I will Show that you are innocent''. 

"It is nothing, my child but do you really think Damian can become a dark Knight?" He Questioned. 

"He has the skills and after all he has your genes" Marinette says. 

"That he does" Bruce says like a proud father he is, as they watch the sunset in Gotham.

That day Damian decided to join the legendarium and Marinette figured out the Identity of the Batfam.