Chapter 25: The Mastermind

...cat miraculous with her" The voice was later identified as hawk moth Or Gabriel Agrest. 

"Serpent start recording this sh*t" Marinette hissed through the Com

Marinette's P.O.V.

"But sir do you think they will....." I could not hear anything further as the voices from the com became loud 

 "Shut up people and let at least me listen what this Bi*h is up to" I yelled and noticed that all of the bullies are present here already, just in another room. I shadow Gabriel to the other room, and as soon as he enters there is a heavy silence which is only broken when he starts speaking, 

"Well it looks like everyone is here. Let me start with the basic Introduction. I am Gabriel Agrest the former holder of the Butterfly Miraculous and this is Natalie the former holder of the peacock miraculous" Many people gasp at his 'introduction' But I stay still trying to listen more. "The deal is simple: you help me get the miracle box from ladybug and assist me to different countries to find all the lost miraculous in exchange of protection and power". 

"And how will you protect us?" screamed a voice from the back. He just smirked and I felt my stomach twist. Something was not right. 

 "Will it turns out before I was defeated, I had a girl Akumatized. Not just any girl she is the empress of Paris, One of the legendarium main none other than Empress Rose or should I say Marinette Dupain-Cheng!!!"

My thoughts were running a mile per second and I felt weak for a movement and a voice said "We attack now" I recognized the voice as mine but had no control over it 

"But it is not the right time yet.." Nathaniel tried to say but I cut him off by screaming 

"NOW!" which I again had no control of. 'Now there is no backing down' I tried to keep my emotions in control as much as i could befour jumping into action killing everyone in my path...

Third Person's P.O.V.

Marinette quickly chased after hawkmoth who was running trying to escape but she quickly rounded him. "You know saying lie would get you to nothing" she stated, He just smirked before saying 

"It would have if you had not interpreted and anyways it was not a lie but only a half-truth", 

"What does that mean?" She countered, 

"Oh, come on! You are saying that even after hearing all that long speech you aren't able to figure it out? Not even a single bit?, Well let me give you a clue. It was not a coincidence you life was ruined but it was because of someone under my control ruined it"

That is all she needed to pause and recap the situation, this was the missing piece of puzzle she needed. Then it all clicked in place. He must have researched about their background at school, He must have observed them for years and then when he saw her as multi-mouse wearing all the miraculous at once and not getting Akumatized, he planted Lila in her school knowing well that she will stand against all her lies and would be easier to Akumatized like this but he didn't know one of her secrets. Marinette was hunched on the ground Gabriel leaning over her small frame when she looked up he was in shock to see her eyes changed to a boiling red ones.

Knowing Damian's presence behind them she knocked hawkmoth off his feet befour whispering in his ears, "You know your plane was perfect except that it did not include the main plot twist. Do you know my real identity as Ladybug?" His eyes widened and she smirked, putting a dagger through his heart instantly killing him. 

"Marinette?" She heard Damian call for her but she just turned around and started killing everyone in her path.

Damian had no clue what to do at first but then he quickly called into the com for help, "Bug has lost control I will one of you to stabilized her while I inject her with the tranquilizer". 

"I am on my way" Bee replies and not even a second later she was there, Back handling Mari.

Chloe quickly used her ability to immobilize a person and stung Marinette, being able to use her power out of her suit now just like everyone else.

Damian was surprised to see Marinette petrified but did not think much of it as he injected her and she drifted unconscious.