Chapter 1: The Legend selection

Third-person P.O.V.

12-year-old Marinette was standing in the crowd of students with her friends. Today they had just finished their mid-term exam when they had heard the news. The Legendaria were coming today to choose who the legend of their school will be. she had never seen them but had heard like everyone else that they were ruthless- nevertheless the kindest of heart too.

She felt a tap on her shoulder, it was Chloe "What do you think are the chances that we can be the next legends of this utterly ridiculous School?" 

"To be honest we have a fair chance as we are the most skillful students in the school" Kagami stated

"And not forgetting the training that our parents have given us" Pipped in Nathaniel 

"I agree with Nathaniel, "Luka said munching on an apple. 

"I guess...oh look there they are" said a bored Marinette.

The crowd started to scatter as 5 masked- men and women stepped out of the car and started to make their way towards the stage when the crowd got settled. The woman with midnight hair spoke, " As everyone knows by now we are here to select the legend of the school"

"The selection was based on your skills and strength -not on how rich or popular you are" the blonde cleared,

Followed by another Bluenette "it does not matter what your age is, what matters is how well-bounded you are to your group " 

The red harried man followed "and how you use your position, on the bases we have already selected students"

Finally the purple harried spoke "when your name is called you will step forward, take the honors and then state the name you want to be called by. After that, the newly selected Queen will give a quick speech, and then you will be dismissed." Then he spoke again "for the position of Prince blue I call Luka Stone, please step forward..... "

Luka's P.O.V.

"...I call Luka Stone..." 

Whoa!?! I look over to my friends to make sure that I heard it right and they all gave me a simple nod. I walked through the crowd to the stage while he continued "You have not only been there to support your friends but also help to prove the others wrong with evidence and of course, it also includes how you help others when they are hurt " I had reached the stage and walked over to him "I am so proud of you my little musician" WAIT DAD!?!?. I am guessing from my shocked face he gave me a short nod then continued "What will you be called ?" 

"Prince Serpent," I said.

He nodded again and position me in front of him and said "From today onwards I King Rock Declare Luka Stone as Prince Serpent" There were claps, looks, and cheering. "Now I present him the with the Honors..."

"

"... the coat that symbolizes your position of the blue prince..." Dame that's some coat I thought as I slipped it on.

" Dame that's some coat I thought as I slipped it on