Chapter 8: Where it all started...

Narrators P.O.V.

It was the first day of grade 9 for all our legendaria's. Which started with Chloe bulling Marinette and Marinette making friends with Alya, a new student who had a passion for writing and superheroes. As the rest of the day went by a late-running model entered the classroom, Apologized to the teacher, and seated himself by Nino, who was a chill dude.

 For the next three months, everything was going great; That was until {curse Marinette's luck} A new girl named Lila Rossie came from her 'trip around the world' and the group instantly knew a lier when they saw her when Marinette called her out for one of her lies, The Bit*h got her expelled. 

Things were not going great after that the class started to bully the Legendaria's (Those idiots seen to have forgotten how Marinette was before disbanding) and Adrien started to force himself on Marinette on the other hand Chat Noir Started to flirt with ladybug even more than ever not just that he told her that he would not help in battle if she did not date him.

~~o0Time Skip0o~~

Marinette's P.O.V.

It was the last day of the school year which means no more Lila, no more bullies. Me and Chloe were in our Legendarium suit in her hotel, Yep I is where we meet when we are not at school. Just then I get a call from my manager, "Yes" 

"MRFC's new fashion line release date is tomorrow, at 7 pm you have to be there with the others as there is a concert at 9 pm" 

"Ok thank you for informing." I hung up on the phone, Just then I see the others have arrived.

 "You are late," I say, 

"Sorry Melody, but we got stuck out of the suit without the keys" Luka starts 

"And after a lot of brainwork we figured out the kawmis can open the door," Kagami says, and I and Chloe laugh.

 "Hey not funny!!" Nathaniel pouts, Chloe kisses him on his cheeks and his pout is changed to a goofy smile. 

"1. Get a room you two, 2. We have a very busy evening tomorrow, I have to launch a dress line for spring at 7, with a speech. Then me, Chloe and Kagami have to model them, we will finish by 8:45 because after that we have a concert at 9 " they all sigh.

After some more discussion, I go home to I see my father standing there. "What happened, dad?"

"Marinette how could you bully a kind person like Lila! young lady you have tonight to pack your thing, I am disowning you tomorrow. Now go to your room and stay there!!!" Without saying I go to my room, and make my way towards the balcony. 

As I stare out at the moon trying to find out where my mom is? Or what she is doing?; I hear light footsteps behind me, I turn around and see that it is Chat Noir, "Hey Chat, how are you? " But this time I could there was a change in his eyes, they were filled with...Lust. I knew what was going to happen and it was perfect so I could take his miraculous. 

He came forward and kissed me, I pulled away "What the f*ck Chat!?!?" But the ally cat does not stop there and was about to rip my dress apart but I knocked him out, quickly took his ring and he detransformed into Adrien Fricking Agrest. I transformed into ladybug and dropped him off at his place leaving a note, "Thank god I was on petrol and saw you harassing the girl. Chat Noir from today I Renounce your Miraculous as The Guardian of the Miraculous".

After that, I packed up my thing in which I saw a pink box, My Legendarium honors were there in it. I took it but just then I saw a letter underneath it.

Dear Marinette,

I have to go underground for some time but I am safe. What I want is that you defeat Hawkmoth and then beat the lying Bit*h in your school down because the population of bullies has increased in Paris, write a reply and keep it in the same place you found this letter from.

~Love Mom

"Marinette where are we going to go?" Tikki asked, "To My Real Home...Kaakli Transform me!!!... Voyage" We end up in my room of the legendary suit. 

"Mari-bug, is that you?" I hear Chloe ask, 

"Ya it's me, Can you call The group, I mean on the phone?" I ask. 

"Yeah," She says as she walks away. After that, I told them about my Father and Chat Noir, Chloe and Kagami were more than ready to as they say 'Skin that ally cat and knock some brain in that father of yours' after seeing the scars he had left on my arms but when I told them about the letter and They were shocked and comforted me. After Chloe and I went to sleep.

~~~~o0Time skip0o~~~~

It was 6:30 I was wearing :

And a mask

So I do not revel my identity

"Ok guys I will go first and announce the company changes and all then Chloe you are coming on the run way, then Kagami and at last me."

"Got it" they say

"Well then lets get this show on the road."

Early publish hope you like it