Chapter 33: Lady Shiva's Wrath

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Mother?" This one word echoed through the whole room. 

"You know I Knew this day would come but not this soon" Sabin said. Just as she said there was a gun shoot. 

"What the hell!" Chloe Exclaimed as the bullet missed her by inches. Everyone got into a fighting stance. Marinette and Damian were given Swords and guns-after all they were the only ones unarmed. 

"Is this your work?" Nathaniel asked, 

"What! No! Of course Not-Why would i give order to kill my own son and family?" Talia replied "But the main question is how did she know where to come?". 

"You know Al Ghul, You aren't the only one keeping eye out on my daughter-there are other evil sources too, and for that I have planted a tracker in her" Sabin replied as she continued to shoot the attackers

"The fuck mum?" Marinette exclaimed while Slicing a goon in half. 

"Shh Darling, Adults are talking" Saying this her mother stopped her from saying anything. 

"Are your Crew with you?" Bruce asked, 

"On their way with a jet" Sabin said, "You know that you are in huge trouble young lady. Why did you not resist the marriage?" She turned to her daughter, By now most of the goons were done with and Sabin entrusted that the legendaries will deal with the rest. 

"Because it is my mother's choice." 

"For fuck's sake Marinette be reasonable!" 

"Fine- it is because I love Him mother!" 

"I will not accept him Mari" 

"Just because you did not get your happy ending that doesn't mean I can not have mine Mother!"

Silence was heard throughout the room, Everyone now looked at the Mother-Daughter Duo...*Slap* "Marinette!" Chloe and Kagami exclaimed, trying to run towards her but were pulled back by the boys, While the Bat family had trouble restraining Damian. 

"This is her Fight Damian, Let her do this on her own" Talia said.

 On The other hand Marinette slowly turned to face her mother while cupping her cheek with a hand. Regret and sorrow washed over Sabin's face "D-Dear I d-didn't" 

 "Enough!" Marinette said her eyes Red as blood, "You never have cared for me, I was Twelve-Fucking twelve when i was given the title and since i have started to act like an adult, while other kids my age hung out and had fun- I worked my Ass out playing the double roles to save the citizens and my country from all kind of threats but still never received a proper approval from you! You have been traveling half your life. Do you know what happens at home? You have never been there for me!" She paused as she tore the sleeves of her dress to show her scars-Everyone gasped and Sabin was in tears, The Scars were long and deep it looked like Cat claws. "You were not there for me when I was harassed" Saying this Marinette too broke down in tears.

 While Everyone was focused on Marinette- Damian noticed one of the Goon moving as he pointed his gun at Marinette, He quacked freed himself and rushed for her, "Angel!" *Bang* Damian held his stomach as he fell down. 

Marinette picked his head and laid it on her lap. While some panicked, the bat family rushed to find a medical kit. Seeing Damian like this, Marinette broke out her trace-her eyes turned blue . "Damian! Demon! Please- Please do not leave me!" She closed her eyes and cried- Just then...