Chapter 15: The Previous Legendarium and A Surprise Crossover

Marinette's P.O.V.

It been a few days since Bridgette is back and we have been on killing spears every since, I am still in my room thinking over the next move we have to make when Nathaniel barges in our room, "Call a quick meeting we need Bri and the Previous legendarium too be there to". Ok this has to be a serious matter or else he would never have asked for the previous Legendarium to be there. 

I push back my chair and make my way to the meeting room and sync calls with the previous legendarium. They were great and made sure to kill every bully not just that they helped Batman to stop Joker and his goons by freezing them to make sure that the people in Gotham will be safe but just after that they resigned the post giving it back to our parents. No one knows why they did but only a few selected people. That is our group except Damian and our Parents.

For me, Chloe and Kagami the previous legendarium were a big inspiration not just were they our big siblings but also their group was all girls. When they pick up the call all say is "Red Alert, Extra Help needed, Please Report by Tomorrow at most." I get a chorus of 'Copy That'. After that I called the real meeting. 

"Chloe I want you and the others in the meeting room this instant" I say through the mic that has a speaker connected to all our rooms. Just after a few minutes everyone barged in and took a seat 

"I was informed by Nathaniel that there was a serious matter because of which he asked me to contact the previous legendarium..." I tried to continue but then Chloe interrupted me 

"You did what?!?", 

"Bee this must be a serious matter or else Mari-bug would never contact the previous legendarium" Kagami says, 

"That is true Chloe but I want Nathaniel to explain further because all he said was to call them on an important matter"

"I was just hacking some bully's phone when I came across this message that said to meet at the abandoned factory, right to the Eiffel tower. I thought it was just a friendly meet up with his friend but then at the end of the message I saw a butterfly logo. Because of that I checked other bullies' phones and they had the same message, on top of that hawkmoth escaped jail at midnight today! I thought it was weird at first because the only reasonable explanation is that there is a rat in the F.B.I. agency so we have to deal with that to" He says ending with a huff, taking a long breath.

"Um... Who is this Hawk guy?" Damian says, Well we got some explanation to do .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Bridgette graham de vanily

Assassin rank no. : 7

Parents: Sabine Cheng (Lady Shiva) and Tom dupain (Baker)

Occupation: WOOPE agent (a spy company)

Relation: Older sister to Marinette.

Has a Pink strand of dyed hair to denote her previous position as Empress BlackTears