Chapter 26: Discussion and Announcement

Marinette's P.O.V

I hear a constant beeping as I start to gain consciousness. I Hear noises around me. "It is my fault did not see which syringe I was holding", 

"It is ok Damian" I open my eyes only to close them quickly, temporarily blinded by the light. 

"She is awake!" I hear Chloe say, 

"Oh thank god!!!" I see bri exclaim as I am now sitting upright. Everyone has gathered in the room some on the couch and the others on another hospital bed

. "What happened?" Damian asks as he hands me a glass of water, After drowning the whole thing I reply 

"Hawk Moth while giving his speech, said that he had Akumatized me and the i-i lost it". 

"It's ok Mari when you were asleep I did some research and found out that you were not Akumatized it was a trick to play with our heads." Nath says.

"In all this mess we completely forget about the trip to Gotham *Sigh* It is the day after tomorrow and I still have not informed the class," Bri says (A/N: mentioned in ch 10 ). To be honest, I had completely forgotten about the trip.

"Everything will be fine bri, and we also have to see you guys off to the airport tonight. WHOOP is not going to wait any longer to have their capable agents back " I smile in the end. Everyone decides to go packing and only Damian is left there.

"What are your plans in Gotham?" He asks. 

"Well we need to end Lila as a few days ago I received a message from the Queen of Gotham high school that they are about to graduate this year and thus need the legendaries to make the team there". 

"But why? Can't a queen make her own groups?" He asked, 

"Well that is the problem! There are so many people in general and some pretend to be nice. I am afraid that she might pass the leadership in the wrong hand"

"Let's get you out of the hospital shall we?" Damian asked and went to the reception. It was going to take a while so I turned on the tv...

~Elsewhere~

The whole Class had not seen their teacher and the legendarias for a few days. Of course with in this time span, Lila was able to lie all she wanted until she saw the news. The whole class was sitting in the classroom when they suddenly heard the news playing on the smartboard.

___________________________xo0ox___________________________

"Breaking news! The old factory near the Eiffel tower had recently been used as a meeting hall by hawkmoth and his followers but at the main time the legendaria's came in to save the day, As you can see behind me a serious battle is raging and-Oh is that Empress Rose She seems to be unconscious being carried by our new dark knight..."

*Camera zoomed in on them*

"Will you be able to take care of the rest Blacktears"

"We will be just fine. Take the Empress to the hospital"

~After that some bloody fighting senses were shown ~

"Finally as you can see the fight is over and there is Hawk Moth or should we say Gabriel Agreste and it looks like we have him knocked out and off to the police station again."

____________________________xo0ox______________________________

The whole class is quiet and Lila is as pale as a ghost after seeing this.

~Back to Marinette~

Well, I did not expect to be carried out by Damian like this. *Blush* but then I see Gabriel. I Call Luka. "Can you tell Kagami and Chloe to pack my stuff for the trip too?"

"Yess Empresss"

"and what about the New Homeroom teacher i Appointedfor our class-Is she here? "

"Yessss ssshe isss"

"Very Well And Sass let Luka answer the phone next time" with that I hang up

________________________________________________________________________________