Chapter 28: Day Befour the trip

Third Person's P.O.V.

After the selection The Squad took the new legends to the Secret room, Where they sat on the colored chair and made the new legend Sit on The sofa in front of them. "Since you are the new Legend from now this room will belong to you" Empress Rose said.

"But only after we fully move out of here" Queen Bee Continued. 

"That will be by the day after tomorrow" Queen Dragorsa Said. 

"If I am not wrong - You guys have trip to Gotham tomorrow" Lavender Said. 

"Not bad Mari You chose an observant person for my position" King Serpent Said. 

at this Comment Lavender Blushed-Just then a low hiss was heard, "Calm down, Kagami. He is your-we know" King Trix said smirking. Lavender tried to apology but was cut off by the Dark Knight 

"It all right and stop Stuttering" "-Damian

"Empress rose said with a glare 

"All right- Any way , we know you have not received enough training and for that that the Empress Called some of our expert trainer to teach you how to fight and use weapon. Also you will be called to Gotham once every month to check your progress-"

"-Where you will personally taught by us too!" King trix Said interpreting The Dark knight receiving a Harsh Glare from him. The New Legends Tried to hold their laughter in - they used to think that the Legendaries are Cold and Ruthless but now sitting in front of them, they knew that was not the case. 

"Welcome to the family guys-Hope you adapt well" Empress rose said with a warm smile. Befour they all left for their classes.

Chloe's P.O.V.

We Had just reached our Class only to see it Empty. "I Announced that you have a trip to Gotham tomorrow and today you are dismissed to pack your bag" The New appointed teacher Mrs. Robert's said. 

Marinette nodded and said "Throughout the trip I need you to keep an eye out for a girl named Lila Rossi, Mrs. Roberts" 

"the sausage-haired girl? I did hear her saying that she was Damian Wayne's Girlfriend" Damian Groaned While we all sniggered. 

"And do you believe that?" Luka asked 

"Well the girl looked quite convincing but one click on Google and we figure out it's a Lie" At least she is not like the mindless Teacher we had before. 

While walking out I Said "Let's go shopping!" 

"All Right but before that we need to pack and move out of the secret room. Remember-" 

"Take all the important files and leave the basic ones, Transfer important data to a hard disk before deleting it from the computer and Leave only a few short guns and Knives on the weapon table. We Know the drill Mari." Nath Said as Mari quickly glared at him

~~

We moved out of the secret room and in to Dad's Hotel, Me and the others were packing the weapon and files in shipping boxes to be shifted to Gotham where we will be staying right beside Wayne Manor-Of Course Damian does not know about it yet. Once Done I Quickly turned to Mari With my best dog eye look. She sighed before saying, "Guys let's go shopping and after that to a restaurant" 

"Can we also visited Andre's for dessert?" Gami asked 

"Ok" She Replied.

~~

We Were eating our Ice-Creams at Andre's while staring at the sunset. I noticed how Mari and Damian always try their best to ignore each other-which does not work. I Just wish they can accept the feeling and start dating, because I have seen the look in Mari's eye. It's like he is her whole world.

{A/N: Other two chapters in the evening }