Chapter 13: A Terrifying Nightmare and a Found Kill

Marinette's P.O.V.

After the speech, I dismissed the crowd and turned to my group, who were making proud faces, "Don't forget, we have to follow the Gamis Plan." They all just smirked, and we left to attend our classes. 

"Marinette, how could yo-"; 

"Shut up Old Hag, or do you want me to skin you and make these idiots of classmates eat it as spaghetti, and one more thing, I am not Marinette. She died a long time ago. This is Empress Rose. She would kill you and feed you to the sharks, while not caring about your family or loved ones. " I continue. "From now on, the seat arrangement is changing, so get your fat a$$es up, and stand beside Miss Oldie." 

All the students started to scurry off, and miss bit*h looked offended by that old haggis, but from the corner of my eyes, I could see Mr. Take-the-high-road coming towards me, "If I were you, Sunshine boy, I would back the f*ck up. Did you not see what happened to your lying Bit*h and the wannabe reporter? Or do you want the empress to make your modal worthless face even more useless? " 

Chloe chimes in, "You are new here, Agrest, so I would tell you to not mess with us."

 Miss Bi*h {I Mean Miss Bustier }

Marinette | Chloe                                                                                                                                       Kagami | Luka

Nathaniel | Damian                                                                                                                                     Adrian | Nino

Max | Sabrina                                                                                                                                                        Kim | Alex

Julaka | Rose                                                                                                                                                             Mylene

Ivan                                                                                                                                                                           Alya | Lila

After we set down, the lecture begins. It is still a mystery why did no one protested.

~~~~o0As the school day ends0o~~~~

After everyone left, we went in search of Miss Bi*h and found her in our homeroom on her phone, "Well, Well, Well, what do we have here?" I saw as her face paled, 

"M-Marinette, what d-do you want?" 

"First of all, Bi*h, it is Empress Rose to you. Second of all, I am here to just ask a sample question. " My voice is changing from stern to pout. 

"Oh, go on dear, what is your question?" She asks, feeling a little relaxed.

"If you had a choice in life, which would you choose: confessing all your sins, resigning from school, and dying quickly, or dying slowly and confessing the crimes while we tortured you? "

 "W-what d-d-do you-u m-mean d-d-darling?" she asks, shaking in fear. 

"You heard her, bi*h, confess your crimes and withdraw your post." Chloe replies to her, I see Nathaniel setting up the camara, Luka with the crime file (to make sure she does not miss even one of her crimes). We already have the evidence in her case file, we just want her confession, Chloe with her poison, and Kagami and Damian with their katanas. 

"Ok, I will admit b-but only if you let me go out of this country alive." Does she seriously think she is in a position to bargain? 

"Okay, I Empress Rose. I promise not to raise my hand on you if you start commenting on your crimes right now." My friends smirked as they found a loop hole in my promise, 

"Ok, when I was small, I used to bully my fellow classmates, forcefully take things from them, beat them..." She continued accepting her crimes, and Luka pointed out any crimes she missed. After the video was done, she sent a registration later to the old owl hag and then was about to leave when Kagami called out, 

"And where do you think you are doing ?", 

"H-Home to pack up?" she replied, 

"Oh no you won't," I said as Chloe kicked her in the stomach,

"You promised to leave me untouched," she protested back as she tried to stand up.

"I said that 'not to raise a hand on you' but I said nothing about my legs or my friends killing you - did I?" I say to her then turned to the others. "Take this hag to the cells, will you?" I say, as they smirk and nod.

Ayla's P.O.V.

At about 12 am, as I lie in my bed sleeping, thinking about Marinette as my hand unconsciously travels up the scar she has left on me, I get up to drink a glass of water, but when I come back to my room, I see that my window is open. Well, that is weird. I closed it before sleeping. Just then, I hear a voice. "Well, well, well, if it is not our wannabe reporter, is it Empress?", I turn to see Chloe, Marinette, Kagami, Luka, Nathaniel, and Damian. 

"Yes, it is B," Marinette says.

"Why are you here, Marinette?" I ask in an irritated voice, but something flashes in her eyes. 

"Don't call me Marinette, you filthy brat. You never called me that when you were beating me up, calling me names, but now look what you have done now. You have angered Empress Rose now, and she is out for revenge," she says, 

"Who do you think you are? Ha! You can't even touch me."I smirked. I knew she was weak. 

"Oh, that's where you are wrong, Alya. God, we have already given you two examples of how we can and will hurt you." Nathaniel says, 'God, what has happened to this introvert?' I thought 

"Do you remember what happened to Lila yesterday?" That's when it clicked. Images of Lila's bloody mouth came into view. Oh, but wait a second. 

"Only Lila was hurt by you and no one else?! " Just then, Marinette started stocking towards my wardrobe. Is she here for stealing? 

"That is where you are wrong. Alya, again." Just like that, she opened my wardrobe and Miss Bustier fell out. She looked at her. She seemed pale, her body curved with bruises and cut marks. 

"W-What did you do to her?" I said shaking unconditionally, I tried to pretend to be brave at the start, but everything has it limits, and this was mine. 

"Oh darling, this is just a little warning-bait," Marinette says. Then i see Damian throwing something on the ground befour everything turns black.

"Ahhhhhhh" I wake up screaming. What just happened? Was this a bad dream or something? I checked around my room, to find anything that might suggest that this was only a dream, and i guess it was. There were no signs of them or of Miss Bustier's body. The window was closed and my wardrobe doors locked. "F*ck this was terrifying," I say before getting ready for school.