Chapter 15

The girls birthday party went well but what pissed Heaven off was when Wyatt still didn't show up. She called and texted him a thousand times but he didn't answer.

"Mommy is daddy coming?" Zuri asked with a pout.

"Yes said he was coming baby" Heaven replied to the twins. It was late and the twins birthday party was already over. Everyone came and enjoyed their birthday and so did the twins but the one thing that was missing from their party was their daddy, that one person they were looking forward to seeing.

"Girls it's way past you're bedtime, you can open the rest of you're presents tomorrow" Heaven said and they shook their heads.

"No daddy pwomise he come" Zara said, Heaven sighed then looked at the time, it was 10:30 pm. Heaven decided to let them stay until 12 since that's when their birthday will end.

A few minutes had pass and the girls fell asleep. Heaven put them to bed then went into her room. She called Wyatt's phone one last time but still no answer.

"Fucking asshole couldn't even make it to his daughters birthday party, he could've at least sent a message to let me know if he's okay" Heaven cursed then ran her hand through her hair. "You know what I'm not going to stress myself about it" Heaven mumbled as she got into bed. As soon as her head touched the pillow she fell asleep.
~~~~~
The next day Heaven was getting the girls ready for ballet class. "Oh my god you girls are so cute" Heaven said and the twins giggled then did a twirl.

"Momma I look pretty" Zara said.

"My babies are getting big soon you'll be starting pre-K" Heaven faked cried and Zuri giggled. The door opened then shut and Heaven wondered who it was until Wyatt walked in.

"The girls are doing ballet why didn't you let me know?" Wyatt asked as he placed his bags down. Heaven rolled her eyes and ignored him. The girls turned to look at Wyatt with a surprised face but that soon was replaced with sadness.

"Mommy put this in my hair please" Zara said as she handed the bow to Heaven.

"Girls come to daddy, aren't you happy I see me?" Wyatt asked when he saw that he was being ignored "Look I brought toys" he said and the girls walked away. "What's wrong with them?" Wyatt asked.

"What do you fucking expect them to run into your arms after what you did? you were supposed to be at their party, they stayed up all night waiting for you, I tried calling you and you didn't answer" Heaven told him and he sighed.

"I was really busy, I'll go apologize to them" Wyatt said as he was about to walk away when she grabbed his hand.

"I think we need to see a couples therapist for marriage counselling" Heaven said and he pulled his hand away.

"Why, we don't need one, everything is okay" Wyatt said and Heaven shook her head.

"No it's not okay Wyatt, you've not been yourself so I made an appointment today so be ready at 2. I'm going to get the girls ready for class" Heaven said then walked away.
~~~~~~~
2pm

"Right on time Mr and Mrs Johnson" The marriage council said with a smile on her face.

"Good afternoon" Heaven politely said as both her and Wyatt sat down in the couch.

"I still think we don't need to see a marriage council" Wyatt whispered to her but Heaven ignored him.

"Okay so let's start" the council said and Heaven nodded.

"What Kind of Love Do You Feel? Are You Satisfied With the Intimacy?" The councillor asked and Heaven turned towards Wyatt who was clearly not interested.