Chapter 38

After what happened between Beth and Seth, Heaven couldn't stop thinking about it. She knew deep down how wrong she was but Wyatt started it and he deserves what is happening to him, for being such a great lier. "Heaven?" Seth called, knocking Heaven out of her thoughts.

"Hmm" she hummed then blinked a few times.

"Is everything okay" Seth asked as he searched her face for an answer.

"Yeah I just been thinking about what Beth said. Sh-" Heaven was about today when Seth cut her off.

"Heaven forget about what she said, whatever she said doesn't matter at all okay. We are in this together, the kids are happy and we are going to have another baby girl soon so don't worry too much okay" Seth told her as he went down on his knees then kissed her belly. A smile played on Heavens lips, lifting her hand a little she run her hand through Seth's hair, making him groan.

"Come on let's go get you two something to eat, my mom made dinner" Seth said as he got off his feet then grabbed Heaven's hand.

"But I'm not hungry" Heaven whine and Seth pouted.

"You might not be but the baby is" he said and Heaven laughed then nodded a little.
~~~

The next day Seth decided not to go to work, he wanted to stay with Heaven to make sure she's okay. He and the girls went out to get breakfast for everyone at the cafe. Seth walked into the house then scanned the room, a small smile appeared on his face when he saw Heaven seated in the couch in the living room. "Good morning" he said and she looked up.

"Mommy look we got you food for you and Ali" Zara said as she came from behind Seth then ran over to Heaven with a small box in her hand. "Me too" Zuri said.

"Who?" Heaven asked with one eyebrow raised.

"You mommy" Zuri giggled and Heaven glanced at Seth who was just as confused.

"Ali, the baby" Zara said as she poked Heavens belly.

"You named the baby Ali?" Heaven asked and Zara nodded. Seth walked over to the couch then sat down. Placing the bags down he began unpacking everything.

"It's Alaia" Zuri said to Zara.

"No it's ALI not ALAIA" Zara argued and Seth and Heaven just sat there staring at the two arguing about the baby's name, which they both never even thought about yet.

"Both are good names" Seth whispered to Heaven and she turned to look at him.

"Well yeah but Ali is short for something like Aliya or Alison" Heaven said and Seth knitted her eyebrows together.

"Then just name the baby Alaia and her nickname can be Ali pretty simple" Seth said with a shrug.

"But do we really want to use the names that the girls picked, I thought we were going to choose one together" Heaven said in a low voice.

"Does it matter, the girls choose a really good name, we can choose the baby's middle name together" Seth grinned and Heaven laughed a little then agreed.

"Mommy is Ali or Alaia?" Zuri asked.

"The baby's name is Alaia and her nickname will be Ali how does that sound?" Heaven asked and the girls placed their fingers on their chin then looked up at the ceiling while humming "hmmm, sounds good" they both said and Seth laughed.

"How does that sound baby" Seth asked as he placed his head on Heavens stomach. He felt the baby kick him and his heart leaped in joy.

"Oh my god did you feel that?" Seth asked with shock written all over his face.