Chapter 37

"Heaven let's go" Seth called as he walked over to the door of his house "The girls have been dieing to see you" Seth said in frustration as he watched Heaven who was still seated in the car with an angry pout. "Come on Heaven you can't stay angry at me the whole day, we just came back from the hospital  and I'm really exaughted from staying up late with you just because you were scared" Seth paused as he took another deep breath. "Look honey I'm sorry I forgot to tell the lady to add extra ice in another cup for you, I think you are getting angry over something sily" Seth told her as he placed her bags down at the front door.

"Don't tell me that it is silly I told you about 3 times, tell Starbucks to give you another cup with lots of ice because I was really craving for it an- and you did.... didn't" Heaven began to stutter as tears filled her eyes once again. Seth groaned then walked up to her.

"Heaven you don't need to cry over something that stupid" Seth said then rolled his eyes.

"It's not stupid" Heaven cried even more.

"Look there is ice in the fridge I'll get some for you okay, now let's go inside please baby" Seth begged and Heaven stopped crying then looked at him.

"But it won't be the same, will they look like those crescent shaped ones?" Heaven asked and Seth nodded "okay" she smiled then got out of the car. Seth leads Heaven towards the doorstep. Slowly opening the door laughter and screams filled both their ears. Before they could muster anything tiny footsteps were coming towards them.

"Yayy, you're back" Zuri screamed with her arms wide opened.

"Hi, we missed you girls so much" Heaven cooed as she tried bending to their level. "Okay I'll just take a seat on the couch cause bending to your level is really hard with this big belly" Heaven said and as tiredly walked over to couch while taking deep breaths. "Okay" she sighed. "Seth can you get me some ice please" Heaven said with a small smile and Seth nodded then made his way to his kitchen.

"Mommy something came for you so sissy and I made it cute and pretty" Zara said and Heaven sat their in confusion as she thought about what possibly the girls could have. The twins ran off before Heaven could saying anything else.

"Here you go" Seth said as he hand the cup to Heaven. He watched her as she got excited and his heart felt like exploding with joy.

"Thank you honey" she said then shoved an ice in her mouth.

"Oh my god you guys are back" Seth's mom stated when she entered the room. Heaven looked up while chewing her ice. Her eyes lit up when she saw Seth's mom but immediately dropped when she saw Wyatts mom. She shared a glance with Seth and he nervously laughed. He leaned forward then whispered in Heaven ear.

"I forgot to tell you that my mom and Wyatts mom are friends" Seth said and Heaven jaw clenched. Instead up saying something she sat their in silence while staring down at the ice melting away. Heaven could feel the intense scare burning through her skin.

"Mommy look we got it" Zara said as she hand the envelop over to Heaven.

"What's this?" Heaven asked with a surprised smile on her "is it a get well soon card, Heaven asked as she observed the envelope. Glitter and stickers were covering everything.

"We don't know we just found it and decor ative it" Zuri said with a sweet smile. Heaven glanced at and he was smiling from ear to ear, making her wonder of he had something to do with it. Heaven opened it then took it the paper inside. Slowing unfolding the paper her eyes browsed over the paper. She immediately started crying and Seth got frightened.

"What happened? What did it say?" Seth asked as he panicked a little.

"It's a girl" Heaven cried while looking at Seth.

"Oh my god" Seth squealed then looked back at Heaven "what, aren't you happy, did you want the baby to be a boy?" Seth asked and Heaven sniffed.

"No these are happy tears" she replied and Seth smiled, he walked over to her then wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"No I wanted a boy" Zuri pouted then turned her back towards them.

"Don't you want another sister" Seth asked and Zuri was about to say something when Beth interrupted.

"So you left my son and date his best friend, how could you stoop so low?" She asked and Heaven's eyes met her hers. Her eyes says it all hatred and disgust.

"Don't interfere" Evelyn whispered to her and she turned towards her.

"Ofcourse I should, that woman dated my son, got married to him then had his kids which are my grandkids, so don't tell me to not interfere. What if I dated your husband how would you feel" Beth asked and Heaven felt like crying thinking that Beth was right.

"Your son treated Heaven like crap, he never paid her or the kids any attention, he couldn't even tell the difference between his kids and he is the reason why Heaven got that cut on her forehead. He abused her and the kids" Seth said in a calm manner, he was trying his best not to get angry infront of the twins.

"I refuse to believe that my son would never do that unless she provoked him" Beth said then fold her arms up to her chest.

"SHE DIDN'T PROVOKE HIM!" Seth shouted in anger making everyone jump. Seth closed his eyes then took a deep breath.

"Come on girls let's go look for grandpa" Evelyn said as she took the girls hand then left the room.

"He cheated on her and got another woman pregnant. Anything that happens to your son he deserves it" Seth said and Beth looked at Heaven who was clearly on the verge of crying.

"I know my son he would never, she always made him get upset and make him cry" Beth said then rolled her eyes.

"Whether you believe or not we don't care now leave my house!" Seth shouted and she huffed then said something before she left.

"If she can cheat on my son she can also cheat on you" she said and Heaven continued crying. Seth leaned towards Heaven then wiped her tears.

"Look don't listen to that woman, she knows nothing" Seth assured her and Heaven nodded then laid her head on Seth's chest.
••••••••••••