Chapter 31

"Let's go get the girls" Heaven stated and they went back into the office. Laughter filled the room and Heaven looked up and saw the twins drawing on Mr. Acker's papers.

"Dad are you just going to let them draw on your important papers?" Seth asked and his father looked up.

"Don't worry I always have a copy of another, they didn't want to use blank paper for some reason, but look the coloured on Mr Wongs paper" He said then started laughing.

"Look mommy we coloured this big house" Zara said and Heaven smiled.

"So Seth are the twins yours?" His dad asking hoping that he would say yes.

"No dad, you remember Wyatt, they are his kids" Seth said and his father smile dropped.

"No Seth is my daddy" Zuri whined and Mr. Acker laughed.

"Yeah, I've been staying with them for a while and they have grown so attached to me and so did I. Their real father doesn't give the attention that they do desire" Seth said.

"Oh that's good, you girls can visit anytime" Mr. Acker said.

"Dad we'll talk more about this later, Heaven and I have an appointment to go to" Seth said and Mr Acker knitted his eyebrows together.

"You mean, she's pregnant?" Mr Acker asked and Seth nodded.

"Yeah but before you go I want to have a word with my son" Mr. Acker said and Seth nodded.

"Heaven go downstairs with the twins I'll be their in a few minutes" he told her and she nodded then left with them.

"Have a seat" Mr. Acker said then paused "When you Wyatt, you mean your best friend Wyatt?" He asked and Seth nodded. "So you're dating your best friends wife?" He asked and Seth nodded again.

"Wyatt doesn't love his wife, he cheated on her with his boss's daughter, I knew it was wrong the first time I fell in love with her but Wyatt doesn't deserve them, even the kids, he pays them no attention and all they wanted was some fatherly love. I was their to stay for awhile but it turns out that actions made Heaven fall in love with me and the kids wanting me to be their father and it wasn't intentional either. We ain't best friends no more" Seth said and his father just sat their staring at Seth.

"You broke a family apart son, yeah and I saw Wyatt walking into an old office with that Alexis girl, I knew something was up Hmm... but if you say Wyatt is a piece of shit and he doesn't deserve them, then you take good care them okay" his father said then smiled.

"Thank you dad" Seth said then hugged his father.

"Give me a whole lot of grandchildren, three isn't enough" he chuckled and Seth laughed then left his office.

Seth made his way over to Heaven with a smile on his face. "Are you ready to go?" Seth asked and Heaven nodded.

"Mommy where are we going?" Zara asked as she got the girls into the car.

"Mommy has a baby in her tummy so I have to check up on the baby to see if he or she is okay" Heaven explained as she got into the drivers seat then drove off.

"You'll have a little brother or sister, now you can share the love" Seth told them and Zuri frowned.

"Yay, Polly says having a baby is fun," Zara squealed and Seth chuckled.

"Zuri are you happy?" Heaven asked and Zuri gave her a small nod then looked down at the floor.

"I think she's a little sad but don't worry she's new to this and I'm pretty sure she's going to be happy soon" Seth said as he gently brushed his thumb over the back of her hand, Heaven smiled then relaxed.

A few minutes later they were at the hospital, Seth got both the girls out of their car seat, holding their hands one on each side he followed behind Heaven as she made her way into the hospital. She talked to the lady at the front desk and she told Heaven where she should go.

"Good morning Mr. Johnson" the doctor said and Heaven gave him a welcoming smile.

"Please just call me Heaven" Heaven told him and he nodded then smiled.

"Come on girls, mommy is about to do an ultrasound and we'll get to see how big the baby is" Seth said as he placed both the girls on his lap.

"Okay Heaven is this your first check up since you found out were pregnant?" Dr. James asked and Heaven nodded. He started examining her to ensure that she and the baby was okay, he asked her a few questions then turned to Seth, I assume you are the father, right?" Dr. James asked, Seth looked at Heaven and the kids then nodded.

"Great, I will run a few more test, you and your baby seems healthy to me" Dr. James said and Heaven smiled. "Seth do you have any sickness or serious illness in your family" he asked and Seth shook his head. The doctor began rubbing the gel on her belly and Heaven smiled.

"Look girls, It's the baby" Heaven cooed as she pointed at the screen.

"Why is the baby so tiny"?" Zara asked.

"Yeah why does it look like that?" Zuri asked with her nose scrunched up.

"The baby isn't developed as yet so it's tiny like a little pea, it will take a while" Heaven said and Seth nodded.

"Okay now, everything is good, you'll get the baby's ultrasound photos" the doctor said and Heaven nodded then wiped the gel off her stomach with a paper towel, standing up she pulled her shirt down. As soon as Heaven got the photos she left. Heaven still couldn't believe all of this was happening.

"Heaven?" Seth called when he saw that she was staring into outer space.

"Hmm" She hummed then looked at Seth.

"What are you thinking about?" Seth asked.

"It's nothing" Heaven told him then gave him a small smile. Heaven watched Seth as he got the girls inside the car. As soon as he was finished with them he got into the drivers seat.

"Are you okay" he asked her as he started the car.

"Yes, I'm fine Seth" Heaven said then rolled her, showing that she was annoyed. Seth leaned towards her side then kissed her.

"Eww" Zara said the laughed and Heaven pushed Seth back.

"What?" Seth asked as he licked his lips.

"I don't think we should kiss in front of the twins" Heaven said then look back at the girls who were giggling.

I don't see anything wrong with that" Seth told her then drove off.

"What if they tell Wyatt?" Heaven asked and Seth cocked one eyebrow up.

"Heaven you are getting a divorce right so it doesn't matter and he will soon have to know about our relationship anyways" Seth told her and Heaven began playing with her fingers.

"You're right" she mumbled and it went quiet.

"I'll drop you off at work so you can take the kids home, then I will come look for you guys tomorrow when Wyatt's not there" Seth told her and Heaven nodded.
•••••••••••••••

Sorry for the late update, was caught up in so many things and I still I'm but I'll try my best to make it up to you guys.