Chapter 35

When Seth got to the hospital, he quickly got her to one of the rooms so the doctor could have a look at her. Seth couldn't focus, his mind was all over the place, and the fact that she is pregnant made him worry even more. So many thoughts and questions were running through his head, but then he heard a small voice and a soft pat on his knee "Daddy is mommy going to be okay?" Zara asked, he stopped thinking about everything then turned his attention to the little one. "Can we go see her?" He searched her face and yet to answer her questions, he could see it on both their faces that they were scared so there was only one thing to do, comfort them.

"Yes, mommy will be okay and you will see her as soon as the doctor comes out of that room" Seth assured them and Zara nodded. He picked up both of them then placed them in his arms hugging them tightly. Seth looked at Zuri, she was just staring into outer space, she was never this quiet. "Zuri you seem awfully quiet since we left the house, what's wrong?" Seth asked, Zuri is never this quiet, she was always the one to talk, Seth knew something was wrong. Zara was about to say something when the doctor walked out of the room closing the door behind him. He walked up to Seth with his clipboard then sighed. Placing the girls on the chair, Seth stood up then wiped his now sweaty hands on his pants. "Doctor is everything okay?" Seth asked, his voice came out weak as he tried to hold himself together.

"Yes she is" the doctor said with a nod and Seth sighed, the feeling of something heavy was lifting off his shoulders "but I have some questions for you" He said and Seth nodded. "What happened, how did she hit her head making her sustain that injury?" The doctor asked as he took his pen out if his pocket.

"I'm not sure how, she was at her ex husbands house, I was coming to pick her up when I saw her coming  down the stairs with blood dripping and stuff" Seth said all in one breath while moving his hands around to keep himself distracted.

"Okay so, as you would've already known that Heaven is pregnant, she's been stressed and stress leads to high blood pressure and it can affect the baby, I would ask what is stressing her out but I won't" the doctor told him.

"We are going through a little situation but I won't let her get stressed anymore" Seth assured the doctor.

"As soon as she wakes, I'll ask her some questions about what happened, and she'll have to stay here for a few days, just to ensure that she's in check and the baby is okay" the doctor said and Seth nodded.

"Can I see her?" Seth asked, hoping the doctor would say yes.

"Yes you can go ahead" the doctor said and Seth smiled then grabbed the girls hands. He led them into the room and as soon as he entered his eyes landed on Heaven. He quickly walked over to her side then sat down. Grabbing hold of her hand, he kissed the back of her hand.

"Heaven, baby please open your eyes" Seth said in a low voice and Heavens eyes fluttered opened.

"Seth?" Heaven called as she blinked a few times. A huge sigh of relief left Seth lips. 'Thank God' he mouthed while starinh up at the ceiling. "Augh my head hurts" Heaven groaned as she placed her hand on her forehead then tried sitting up.

"Heaven no relax baby" Seth said as removed her hand from her forehead then used his other hand to gently push her back to lie down. She whimpered in pain and Seth's heart broke.

"What happened Heaven?" Seth asked in a low voice as he stared her in the eyes.

"Um... Wyatt and I were arguing, he didn't want me to leave, he was starting to get aggressive towards me and the kids and he got really angry and pushed me, I slip and fell, hitting my head against the door knob" Heaven explained to him then squinted her eyes. "Didn't the doctor give me pain reliever? Ugh..." she groaned and Seth's blood was starting to boil.

"He shouted at us and pushed Zuri making her fall to the floor, I was so sad" Zara said and this made Seth even angrier if that was even possible, the rage and anger was building up inside him.

"That fucking bastard lied to me, he said he knew nothing" Seth paused then shot up out of his seat "he lied to my fucking face" Seth said then balled his hands in a fist.

"Seth" Heaven said in a low voice.

"What!" He shouted, making her jump. He turned to look at her and saw that she was about to cry, he averted his eyes from Heaven to look at kids who looked terrified. Seth paced around the room a few times while taking deep breaths. He took a seat beside heaven again and picked up her hand.

"Please don't cry, I'm sorry for shouting at you, come here girls" Seth called and the twins walked over to him. Picking them up he placed them on Heaven's bed. "It's just that I am so angry with him, how could he do that to you? Did he sign the divorce paper?" Seth asked while scratching the back of his head.

"What do you think?" Heaven asked with one eyebrow cocked up. Seth sighed then run his hand over his face.

"I'm going to pick up your stuff" Seth told her as he got up, she grabbed his hand then shook her head.

"Please don't, stay here with me" Heaven begged and he sat back down. Heaven knew that if Seth went back home they would fight and she didn't want Seth to get hurt.

"Mommy why do you have that on your forehead?" Zara asked with her head tilted to the side.

"Mommy got a bruise so she has to cover it that" Seth said.

"Oh like a bandaid!" Zara said then smiled.

"Heaven the kids can't stay here, since you want me to be here with you I'll have my dad pick them up, my mom will take good care of them" Seth said and Heaven nodded. Heaven watched Seth as he took his phone from his pocket then placed it towards his ear. Slowly turning the knob of the door he left the room.

"Is everything okay?" Heaven asked the twins and they looked at her "I'm sorry you had to go through that baby, everything is going to be okay" Heaven assured them and they nodded.

"I love you mommy" Zuri said then leaned forward to peck Heaven's cheek.

"We wanna stay with you and daddy" Zara whined then gave Heaven the cutest pout and Heaven's heart melted.

"I know but you can't baby, don't worry, you'll get to see Seth's daddy and mommy, they always spoil you" Heaven said and Zara giggled.

"Come on girls my dad will be here in a few since he's around this area" Seth said as he got the girls off the bed.

"Bye mommy" The twins both said in unison and Heaven waved at them then blew them a kiss.

As soon as everyone left, Heaven broke down into tears, flashback of how Wyatt treated her and kids came flooding back. She wondered how such a sweet person became so abusive.

A few minutes later Seth walked back into the room, his eyes landed on Heaven. He saw her wiping her face with her hand and immediately he knew she was crying. Seth slowly approached her then placed her hand in his.

"Everything is going to be okay" Seth whispered to her then placed his hand on her cheek. He kissed her lips then her forehead.
•••••••••••••
Late update 😬

•••••••••••••Late update 😬