Chapter 18

Heaven couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. She felt so vulnerable at the moment, she really needed someone to comfort her and Seth was there. "Here is your cereal Zuri and Zara" Heaven said and they nodded then smiled.

"Thank you mommy" they both said in unison.

"Good morning" Seth said and Heavens heart started beating faster. Her back was turned to him and she had no intent of turning to face him.

"Good morning" Heaven could barely say.

"Look we are eating cereal" Zara said and Seth smiled then leaned forward.

"That's nice" he told her and Zuri picked up some of her cereal with a spoon.

"Have some" she said and Seth shook his head "try it please" she begged and he sighed then took a sip.

"Wow taste great" he said then gave them a thumbs up and the twins giggled.

"Please don't talk to me, please please don't say a word" Heaven mumbled to herself repeatedly. She could hear his footsteps getting closer. He walked up to her then leaned forward making her stiffen.

"Can you pass me that cereal box please" he asked, she could feel his breath fanning her neck. His fingers brushed her skin leaving a tingle.

"Here" Heaven said then gave him the box. She turned around and he was so close to her that their bodies touched. Isn't he going to talk about what happened last night, should she say something. He took a step back then sat around the island.

"Mommy I'm done" Zara said then got out of her chair.

"Me too" Zuri said then gave Heaven her dish. They ran out of the kitchen leaving Heaven and Seth.

"About what happened last night, I was in a vulnerable state, I needed someone to com-" she was about to finish when he cut her off.

"Forget about it, what we did was wrong, you are married to my best friend, I should've known better" he said while looking down at his cereal.

"Yeah" Heaven said then sighed. She didn't know what else to say. "Are you going to work today?" She asked, quickly changing the topic and he nodded.

"Yeah and later Wyatt and I are going to the club to have a drink" Seth said and Heaven knitted her eyebrows together.

"But, today is Monday doesn't he have work?" Heaven asked as she folded her arms up to her chest.

"No, he got a day off, I thought you knew?" Seth asked and Heaven shook her head.

"He gets a day off and he rather stay at a fucking bar than with his family" Heaven muttered to herself then left the kitchen.

As soon as Seth was finished eating he got ready for working. Seth cleared his throat then walked up to Heaven "Can you tie this for me please?" Seth asked and she nodded. She no longer felt awkward towards him which was weird.