THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS

"Its just the beginning

"Its just the beginning..."

THIRD PERSON POV

Anna who was just a little 5 year old woke up at the sound of her mom sweetly telling her to wake up. She woke up with a start , stared around confused and then smiled when she saw her mother , Aurora.

Her mother told her to get dressed and come down for breakfast and went to wake Anna's twin brother , James.
Both of the siblings got up and went down.

Anna felt something which she never really have felt before but nevertheless went down for breakfast with James. They went down and greeted their father, harry.

After eating loads of pancakes and joking around with her parents and brother she felt that her condition was getting worse but didn't tell anyone what was wrong.

They all said goodbye to harry as be went to office while it was off for the day for their mother. Both of them worked for NASA and were really famous engineers.

James went back into the room he shared with his sister and decided to play games for some time while Anna decided to watch television. Her mother noticed that Anna was feeling a bit off and was not being like her usual self.

Anna was a really bubbly girl and loved her family and friends so much and was always kind and making jokes causing everyone to laugh in the room but still she managed to be mature for her age which made her quite responsible.

Aurora made her way to Anna and she switched off the television expecting Anna to protest but that didn't happen. Instead she found her holding her head in her hands and groaning slightly.

Really concerned for her little baby aurora asked , "Anna sweetheart are you feeling alright?" Anna just shook her head and told her that she had been feeling very dizzy from morning and having headaches in intervals of a few minutes.

Aurora called a babysitter for James and immediately called Harry telling him about Anna's condition which clearly was not normal. James had another plans and started crying wanting to go to the hospital with his parents to make sure his sister was good.

The twins were so close more than anyone could even imagine . Even as this young age both of them were really protective of each other and cared for each other dearly.

Finally giving in Aurora took James with her and rushed to the hospital. Harry was to meet them there, he too was really freaked out. Anna threw up a few times on the way and her mother was starting to get really worried.

They all reached the hospital and Anna was getting checked. They took many tests but still couldn't find the cause of the puking or dizziness.

At first the doctors just thought it happened because of low iron which usually happens when you wake up but that wasn't it. They but gave her a few medicines and told Anna's parents to take care of her and let her get some rest.

Here is the first chapter.
Thank you for reading<3
Don't forget to vote and comment.