SCHOOL

"What a plot twist you were

"What a plot twist you were.."

THIRD PERSON POV

The windsors were sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria eating lunch. It was really nice to see people around too for Anna.

"So are you guys excited for school tomorrow?" Harry asked.

Anna choked on her food and started coughing. James who was beside her gave her water and patted her back laughing slightly at her reaction.

She wiped her mouth with a napkin and said she was okay answering her parents concerned face.

"We just came here, why do we have school just tomorrow?" James asked a little annoyed. They ignored him and cut him off.

"Tomorrow, oh my God, I will go to a real school after ages, well not really a real school but studying in person with classmates...... wait, what will I wear, what if I trip in front of the whole class or what if I am late or what if I dont know anything or what if I know too much and my classmates think I am needy." She ranted fastly.

The rest of the family chuckled at her a bit.

"You are gonna do just fine, don't overthink it, you have been to school before." Aurora tried to assure her.

" yeah when I was five." She said wide-eyed.

"Okay come one let us go explore." James said in between trying to calm his sister down.

|||||||||||||||||||
"Woah its beautiful, isn't it? The resolute and the universe." James said in awe.
"I know right."she replied looking out from one of the glasses.

Both of them kept walking while talking a bit when they turned around.
"What is that?" James asked pointing to the restricted area.

"Its restricted." Anna answered coolly.
James rolled his eyes in return," I know that, but you must know what's in there you must have helped built it."

"Nope this was the place I too wasn't allowed so I don't know whats in there, but I am damn sure that uncle Ben knows, but he won't tell me."

"We should try to investigate sometime."

"Uh huh sure, come on now let's get back to the jupiter, prepare for school."
"I know, you will do good tomorrow." James said putting a hand on Anna's shoulder.

"Thanks J, oooh and maybe you and lily can partner up." She teased him.

"Shut up." His voice echoed in the hallway as he told his sister to stop but secretly he liked it.

~~~~~~~~~ 15 minutes later~~~~~~~
"Mom, we are lost." Anna said in the radio.
"How could you both possibly get lost." Her mothers voice came from the comms.
"Why not, this place is huge."said James holding Anna's arm as he spoke into the radio.
"Guys, use the map." Aurora said.
Both of them laughed slightly embarrassed that they forgot that.
"Thanks mom will do that see ya bye."

In a few minutes both of them reached to their jupiter and went their seperate ways.

ANNA'S POV

I decided to select my clothes for tomorrow. After five minutes, I decided on blue ripped jeans, a white tank top and a green and white checked flannel over it.

Satisfied I went to sir on my bed. I took out my tablet and out my headphones on and started to listen songs. It felt nice, a new phase in life.

The next day

I was walking with James to class after breakfast. I was kinda nervous. Okay time to study and make some friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I ended on sitting with James. Now me, James and lily were eating lunch together. Lily is really nice, I think she likes James too. We talked about classes, our lives back in earth, music and basically everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laid down on my bed, I felt exhausted but it was nice to go to school. Just as I was about to fall asleep I remembered that I forgot to changed my clothes.

I sat up growing and changed into a tee and shorts. I tied my hair into a low ponytail and put my glasses on the side table. Then I just fell asleep.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Shit i am late.
Just the second day and I am late, I have to get ready fast to reach to class on time and probably skip breakfast too. James didn't even bother to wake me up, that little shit. By the speed of light I put on my spectacles and clothes. I wore a brown checked skirt and a brown turtleneck.

I immediately grabbed my backpack and ran out of the jupiter.

I glanced at my clock and just five minutes left. Fuck i have to run faster.

I pushed my way through a few people my way. And then I bumped into someone. I feel back on the floor and the person I bumped into too did.

I sat up groaning and saw that I bumped into boy, he looked my age. He had brown eyes and brownish blonde hair. I think he was in one of my classes.

I gave him my hand to help him stand up," uh I am so so sorry but I have to go, sorry again." I said and ran to the classroom.

I made in time.

Oookay, I think you all took a guess of who Anna bumped into.
Thank you all for your support and keep reading.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.