ANNA WINDSOR

"Your pain is what makes you strong

"Your pain is what makes you strong.."

THIRD PERSON POV

When harry opened his mouth to tell what he was talking about they heard a very familiar shriek coming from one of the patients room. The three of them got up and ran towards the room. Harry pushed the door open and what they saw was heartbreaking.

Anna was shouting in pain, screaming in pure agony. A few nurses were holding her down as she was screaming and her body was shaking. Her parents immediately started crying from watching their daughter in such condition.

"We can't hold her down anymore mam." Shouted one of the nurses tiredly.

"IT BURNS ITS BURNS ALL OVER THE BODY SO HOT." screamed Anna. While her whole body was feeling like it was on fire, her body was cold as ice.

Blisters were starting to form on the nurses hands from touching her. The parents started to sob louder, the pain Anna felt was unbearable but aurora and harry too felt so much pain after watching their daughter like that.

As she screamed louder the light around them started to blink and darkness really started to form around the room, this left everyone in the room dumbfounded.

"Please do something, anything." screamed aurora and harry, begging Dr. Jones to do something to calm her down.

Elizabeth took an injection quickly and shot it inside her body. After a few seconds she calmed down and lost consciousness, and the lights became normal and darkness started to retreat from the room.

"Now can someone tell me what the fuck is wrong with my daughter." Shouted aurora looking around the room for answers. Elizabeth looked down at her feet leaving the explaining to harry. Harry hugged her while she cried into his shoulder. Then he wiped her tears and took her home to explain everything.

When they went home they found James and his babysitter asleep on the sofa. Taking this as a chance they hurried to the library they had. Their house was really beautiful and big, it pretty much had everything.

Once they got in aurora sat on one of the chairs while harry looked for a book. Aurora put her head in her hands and then ran her fingers over her face and wiped the tears. She took a deep breath and harry came back with a book he found from one of the shelves.

The book was really big, old yet beautiful. Harry too sat down and quickly turned the pages. He stopped when her found what he was looking for. "The final power holder".

"What is this?" Aurora asked sharply.

Harry started,"When I was a kid my mother used to tell me about the stories of people having extraordinary and supernatural powers. Powers like telekinesis or telepathy. She would also tell that according to a prophecy the last person to hold these kind of powers would be the most powerful as the powers were the most powerful ever gifted. The final and last person would be the sixth to have these powers and that person would be born in the windsor family." Aurora looked at his husband with wide eyes as if he had grown two horns.

Harry took a deep breath and continued," obviously i didn't believe that cause who would but then there was proof of people using their powers which is now about a 100 years old. But now its time for the 6th and last power holder." Aurora took that all in, looked at the books and quietly said," and that final power holder is.. is.. our daughter." Harry replied with a yes.

"Haha this is this is crazy, power holder really my daughter Anna who is going through shit right now." Said aurora, tears again forming in her eyes.

Harry took her face in his hands and soothingly said," hey hey hey its gonna be alright, what ha-happened today will not happen again. It was a sign that her powers are activated. She is lucky to have these. We are gonna get through this" then he took her hands in his and said, Together."

This seemed to calm her down well sorta and said," yeah of course we are yeah okay so what are her powers and how can she control them we need to know everything so that we can give an answer to the world, that the last power holder is here."

Slowly harry read the information in the book, let out a gasp and his eyes widen. "What whats wrong har?" asked aurora,"what are the powers?" Harry looked at her said," the power of telekinesis which is being able to move things with mind, able to summon and control the elements witch are fire, water, wind and shadow."

"OK ok now thats nice our daughter is really powerful... but wait, what happens is she isn't able to control her powers??" Harry stayed silent for a moment then said," if that happens which won't, you see from time she will start to discover her powers it will get stronger,but if she can't control them with time she she  will die." Trailing off a bit in the end.

Thats it for this chapter
Tell me what you think of it
Thank you for reading<3
Don't forget to vote and comment.