THE ALIEN CREATURE

"The space in infinite, but so is my love for you

"The space in infinite, but so is my love for you...."

THIRD PERSON POV

Happiness and cheering filled the surroundings and after a long time there was hope. The survivors were delighted by the fact that now they had a chance that the resolute would send help.

Many of them thanked and complimented Anna, saying how beautiful the light looked and how the  plan eventually worked. Anna was  a little surprised when beckert apologized for his rude behaviour.

A smile formed on Anna's face when she saw Will and Penny reach up to her. The siblings complimented by saying amazing together. Anna was glad to have them as her friends.

"How did you do that?" Asked Penny curiously. "Your skin was literally glowing and your hair was like floating, that was the most magical thing I have ever seen."

"Well I didn't do that intentionally, it just happened." Anna said, smiling at penny's excited voice.

"See we took a few pictures of the tower and light." Said Will showing Anna the pictures he took from his camera. The three watched the shots Will got from the camera and laughed at a particular photo which had captured penny's extremely shocked face.

The three looked up and saw Judy approaching them with a glass in her hand.
"That was really cool." Judy said with a smile and handed the glass to Anna.

"Thank you and what's this? Are you trying to poison me robinson?" Asked Anna jokingly. The siblings chuckled at that and then Judy answered.

"Drink it up. It'll give you energy. I figured you would feel exhausted after that."

"Oh thank you." Anna said gratefully and drank the drink from the glass.

They all saw as hiroki watanabe caught one of the bugs that were attracted to the light which Penny found really disgusting.

"So did you tell John about you know who?" Asked Anna in a hushed tone, looking around to make sure that no one was watching or listening to their conversation, referring to the robot.

"Who? Voldemort?" Joked Penny before Will could answer, smiling widely.

"Huh nice one." Anna said with a laugh, but soon both of the girl's smile dropped when Will and Judy gave them a look although Will was trying to hide his smile.

"Right. Not the time." Penny said awkwardly, clearing her throat and looking at the ground.

"Um- I didn't yet, but I will today itself." Answered Will in a quiet voice.

About an hour had passed and the light was still there, bright as ever, in the form of hope. Eveyone was still working for the resolute to respond and had a feeling it might be soon.

A few had started to clean up the mess created when they were working on the tower, while others were just chatting with one another and eating the space food which a few didn't really like.

The pun made by Penny on voldemort made Anna remember how her parents told her and her brother, James, to watch Harry Potter as it was their favorite movie of all times.

The twins had already read the books but then watched the movies too with their parents, who were recalling their childhood.

They windsors would have movie nights every once in a while. Aurora and harry were mostly at work so they decided to spend as much as time as they could with their children. The twins were really grateful for that lived their parents dearly.

They would also laugh about the fact how in the movies harry was the child and James was the parent, compared in their case, harry was the father and James was the child.

Anna would outsmart them saying how harry names his child James, after his father, making James and harry stare at her blankly for ruining the joke yet playfully. Aurora and Anna would then cheer them by ice-cream or chocolate or making weird faces and then eventually enjoying the night, laughing and spending time with each other.

Anna tried not to cry as she remembered everything, because now if she started crying, she wouldn't be able to stop; and the lats thing she wanted was to everyone watch her cry.

Anna was snapped back to reality when she heard roaring of a creature. She looked up at the source of the sound to find the alien creature she saw in the woods, when she went to hide the robot with the robinson siblings. 

The creature was at the top of the tower  apparently attracted to the light. It was roaring loudly, trying to break the light tower apart.

Everyone stepped back and went to hide behind the storage boxes and tables, watching at the scene in front of them in horror.