WILL AND ROBOT

"You're my best friend

"You're my best friend.."

WILL'S POV

I saw the wires of the both parts of the robot trying to reach out to each other. I got an idea and I crawled on the brand getting closer to it.

I breathed heavily and took out the steel wire from my pocket.

"No point in you dying too."I said to him, not really knowing of he could understand me or not, and started cutting the wood.

The part of the branch the robot was sitting on fell down with the upper part of the robot.

I tired to look down, but nothing was visible. I shifted back to the tree, crying slightly.

Then I saw it, the robot with four arms standing on its legs, his red lights moving. I gasped as he jumped up on the branch and picked me up.

The robot started to carry me away from the fire, when I saw someone, laying down by a tree, fire starting to surround that person even more.

It could be a survivor I thought, I told to the robot to stop and surprisingly it listened.

"Can you help them too?" I asked the robot pointing to the person beside the tree. His lights moved as if he was aging something.

Robot jumped and went to the person, and picked them too in his arms, as he did to me.

Robot started to get to a safe place, away from the fire, as I tried to see who the person we found was.

It was a girl, she looked familiar. I couldn't really see her face properly as the robot was moving fastly.

The robot got us up to a cliff, away from the fire, he put me down, and laid the girl down the grass gently.

My eyes widen as I saw who it was, it was Anna windsor. I crouched beside her, and checked her breathing. Gladly she was okay.

I stood up and looked at the robot, trying to find words.
"Thanks." I said quietly.

The robot raised one of its arms and brought it close to my face. I pushed my  head a bit back in fear, as the robot moved his hand from my face to chest and then retreated it.

It started to shift. Two of his arms looped together, and formed a hand and the same happend with another. His lights changed to blue, as his body reformed itself  like a human.

He stood 7 feet tall and looked at me.
Me mind then went to Judy, maybe the robot could save her.

I told the robot to follow me and carry Anna. The robot picked her up and followed me towards my family.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

THIRD PERSON POV

Maureen, John and Penny held Judy's hand as she was stuck under the ice.

Judy was gasping for breath, as not much oxygen was left. The rest of the family was crying and told Judy atht they were with her.

Penny heard, loud sound of footsteps and looked up.

She saw a big thing, with something in its hand  walking towards them.
"Whats that, what is that?" She said panicking.

Maureen and John looked up too as penny said so.

Penny and Maureen, gasped loudly as the saw the big thing  which looked like a robot, and backed away a little. While John held up the knife, he was using ti dig up the knife, ready to attack.

The narrowed their eyes as the robot laid down the person, it was holding in his arms. Then they saw  will running up to them, panting.

"Its okay." Will assured his family holding his hands in the air.
"Will?" John said relieved after seeing his son safe.
"Its okay, he's with me." Will reassured his family.

So two chapters a day.
Tell me what you think about it and thank you for reading.
Don't forget to vote and comment <3